I:an inevitable fate

Authors note:disclaimer I do not own any of these characters they all belong to Riordan! Btw ancient Greek is italics. (Fan fiction)

Annabeth's POV:
There was a storm brewing and I could feel it. I didn't want to go as many ships can get caught in storms but I wanted to celebrate Thalia's birthday. The boat swayed and rocked and finally thunder rumbled across the sea. Everyone was having the time of their life including me and Thalia. I looked afraid as the ship could go out of control. Thalia saw this "hey are you alright? " she asked. "Yeah just worried"
"We will be fine Annie stop being so paranoid" Thalia said. I could tell she was drunk as she had a load of wine and alcohol earlier. "Hey don't call me that, call me annabeth! "
" yeah yeah whatever "she quickly answered.

Suddenly, a large bolt of lightning appeared on the ship and a fire spread. The ship started to go out of control while everyone was panicking. Many people went to the lifeboats to escape but then I realized that I forgot my necklace. I ran to the chambers and I grabbed my necklace, which was gifted to me by my mother before she died. Right before my eyes, the ship started to sink and the lifeboats were full.
I could hear a faint " Annie! " before I blacked out...

Authors note: words are 231.hope you enjoyed it! Next is Percy's POV. i will update it later today.