AUTHOR'S MESSAGE..

This book is Purely an art of fiction based on author's imagination. Nothing is related in real life. The book may contain few mature themes so if any of the reader is uncomfortable, they can leave the following chapter. Comment box and personal dm's are allowed if u have any request.

'Heart Of Stones' is purely a book based on the following genres:
. Romance
. FanFiction
. Fantasy 

The following book covers the story of a cheerful yet depressed girl- Yn Malhotra and the cold and merciless mafia who is only sweet, loving and caring for his family- Moksh Sharma. They were tied in a bond of arranged marriage which ultimately turned into arranged-love. 
Both of them are opposite from each other but as soon as they get along each other , they became two different persons, sharing same ideology but a single soul. 
But destiny had something else for them which made one lose its belief in it. A miracle happened which changed their disbelief into affirmation.......

*QUOTES OF THE BOOK*

"I didn't marry you to not trust you, i married you to be with you every single day, every single moment and every single second for our next 7 lives together"  

"People say that men only fall for body, but after looking at you, i have come to a conclusion that those people are wrong because they never witnessed men in love"

"one may loose control over themselves, but losing control over your believe in love, destiny, fate and most importantly over a person they admire the most, is like injustice to the innocent"

*MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE BOOK*

Yn Malhotra
Moksh Sharma 

*SECOND LEAD CHARACTERS OF THE BOOK*

Karnika Sharma 
Yuvraj Dubey
Matthew struniolio

stay tuned to dive in the world of love..........