1 - First Meet

Eli's POV:
It was another day at my prestigious school, and I didn't really bother that much, even though I forgot to do my homework... Again. I didn't really worry that much, until I thought about my parents hearing the news. They wouldn't accept me, and if I say 'never', then I mean it. Good thing I'm an hour early today, well everyone is early. There will be a new kid in class, and I wonder who will he be... I just hope I get an actual, smart and loving friend today.

As the class president enters the room, I noticed that there was a short, pale teenager with black wavy hair. I'm guessing that this is him, I thought. "Everyone, please welcome Sean", she said. Barely anyone said hi's and hello's, well at least some. He gave a small wave and sat next to me, since there are no other chairs left. I was doing my Math homework that I forgot to do last week, and he decided to help me.

"The answer is 2937.1982", he said. I looked at him and gave him a smile, then he smiled back softly. "Is it okay if you help me for a while?", I asked. Well I mean, who wouldn't fail Maths? And he quickly understands my situation right now, so he accepts my request. As he tutors me, I understand the lesson better, and I finished my Math homework before 5 minutes, because it was really easy.

"Hey, what's your name?", he whispered to me. "My name's Eli, wanna be friends?", I asked in a polite manner. He accepts and now we're friends. At the right time, the teacher went inside the classroom. "Alright class, please pass your homework here", she said. As we passed our homework, she checked the scores and her eyes were shocked to see my paper. Oh for the love of god please don't fail...

It turns out that I didn't fail, but got a 100 in my homework... Everyone stared at me as if I didn't deserve it, or they didn't believe it at all--- except for Sean. He just gave me a quick smile and returned to continue reading his book. I did a secret smile to him, as we continued class.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

It was finally lunch time, and headed to my usual spot, the sakura tree field. As I was eating my lunch, I felt someone's cold hand on my shoulder.

"I guess I'm not the only one hanging out here"

I turned around to see Sean again, with his lunchbox and his favourite book, The Mortal Instruments, and it seems like we have the same taste in genres too, as I also like Shadowhunters.

"You read that too?", I asked softly. He nodded and decided to read with me. We were both laying down in the soft, delicate grass as we read. I was just going to the bathroom, until I slipped because of a branch and was rolling down the hill. Not again... Sean felt some concern and immediately ran down to get me, but he eventually ended up rolling down the hill like me. We are both clumsy, damn. And to my--- I mean and to our luck, we landed on a puddle. We both got up and started laughing like a child.

"Are you okay?", he asked, still laughing. "Yeah", I mumbled. He reached out a hand for me to reach, and I grabbed it, but we both fell down again, this time on the grass. Our faces were inches apart, making us both flustered. "I'm sorry!", we both said in unison. We were embarrassed again after saying that sentence together. "It's okay", we said as our voices joined together once again.

I couldn't control myself and started to unintentionally hug him. He was too cute okay!? Wait a sec why am I calling him cute--- whatever! He was suprised when I hugged him, and he hugged me back. "Oh sorry again! It's just the first day of school and I'm giving you drama already! I shouldn't have hugged you!", I ran away from embarrassment and hid to another safe spot. Am I... In love?

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

Sean's POV:
As he ran away, I felt more embarrassed than ever in my whole entire life. Seriously why would I do that? God, he's just so handsome--- HELL NO WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT!? Maybe I ag hallucinating, as I have insomnia. I decided to wash up and change. I still had 30 minutes before lunch was over, so I decided to continue reading TMI. I was just reading in peace until a guy with a white-cyan hair came to me. What's gonna happen now...

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

*Ahem* TYSM FOR reading the first chapter! I hope you enjoy my story!!!

Questions:

What do you think will happen to Sean?

Who do you think is the guy from the last part?

TYSM for those who answer my optional questions! I like to hear your theories about what will happen next! Bye!

867 words
~+ Human Timothy+~