002 :: " well this just got interesting "

"well this just got interesting "

chapter 2 .

︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶

Vox continued to keep a tight grip on your hand as he pushed open one of the two double doors. He pushed you inside the room and closed the door behind him. Both Velvette and Valentino glanced at you, then at Vox, then at each other. Obviously, they knew something was up, Vox was in a rush to get you in here, you looked nervous as hell, and it was a mess. "Well, look who finally decided to show their face.." Valentino stood up and walked over to you, blowing a small puff of red smoke into your face...

while you quickly attempted to wave the smoke out of your face, Vox and Valentino linked arms and made their way to the nearby couch, they honestly looked like a couple when they did shit like that. Velvette moved to the very edge of the couch as the two men sat down beside each other, there was a single empty space on the couch.. if you were to sit down right now, you'd be squished between Velvette and Valentino, did you really want that? No. Would you probably sit there anyway? Yeah, but you were going to hold out for as long as you can before you do.

You carefully took a few steps forward as Vox and Val rambled to each other, eventually planting your feet right in front of the couch. Velvette looked up at you, she looked.. tired, but thats to be expected when you're living on your own with 2 men while you're the only woman. "So, what's got you lookin' all nervous?.. Did ya find something?.." All of a sudden, Val and Vox snapped their heads to face you, and a feeling of pure dread shot down your spine as they moved in sync. "Well, I found this.. notebook outside, I guess. But I left it downstairs."

Val looked intrigued, he definitely wanted to know more about this notebook you spoke about. Vel, on the other hand, looked like she couldn't care less, she just wanted to be able to sleep... But if it would help them get even a little more power, she was willing to stay up a bit longer. Vox stood up, dusting his clothes while he slowly stepped towards the doors, he would probably say some dumb shit like 'I guess I can go get it.' And think he's doing us all a favor, but you kept your thoughts to yourself.

As he walked closer to the doors, he turned and faced the three of you, an annoyed expression washed over his screen. "I'll go get it, behave, you two." By that, he referred to Val and Vel, he didn't trust them being in the same room as you, but he had to do what he had to do. He swung open the doors and left, the doors slowly closed behind him as you caught a glimpse of him walking down the hallway. You stared at the floor, you weren't nervous, you just.. didn't like being in the same room as Val, to a certain extent, he was chill.. for the most part, you just got a bad vibe from him.

"So, are you gonna sit down, or what?.." Valentino looked over at you, a smirk on his face as he patted the empty space next to him. You stared at him, a cold expression plastered on your face, and you slowly shook your head from side to side.. of course you didn't want to sit next to him, who would? "No, I'm good standing here.." God, you desperately wanted Vox back in this room, he was the only one who could control Val, it had always been like this, you hated it.

Though a clear no came out of your mouth, that didn't stop him from slowly closer to you and catching a tight grip on your arm, pulling you down onto the couch. You tried your hardest to wiggle your way out of his grasp, but his grip on you was too tight for you to do... anything, all you could do was sit there and pray to god that Velvette dragged you away from Val. As you sat there, obviously uncomfortable, he grabbed your arm and slowly licked up it, your face quickly turned sour as he did this, you hated it. Vel quickly noticed you were uncomfortable and stood up, grabbing your free arm, and pulling you off the couch and into her arms. "You're disgusting, Val." She quickly led you to a couch opposite of the one you were just at, it was nice to know someone here actually cared about you.

"Thank you, Velvette.. I appreciate it." You quietly thanked the woman as the two of you sat down, she chuckled and leaned against your shoulder, her hand still gripping yours. "It's nothing, really, he's a creep. Just looking out for you, darling." You looked down at the floor, a light tint of blush dusted your face. It was peaceful and quiet for another minute, you were enjoying Vel's company!.. Then Vox ruined it. again.

"Found the journal."