7.Cheated

Niki pov

"Meet me after class, behind the school building."

The new girl said, "And I think... her name was sushi.

Well, I just gave her a smile like "Ok"

She smiled back and sat on her seat. I saw how sunoo looked at me like are-you-fucking-serious?!

"Aww, baby, don't worry! She wouldn't kiss me or something. " I said and gave sunoo a smile, stroked his hair.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and looked away from me.

"I BET! Because if I catch you with her kissing at a corner, you're die!" Sunoo said in a cold tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The class was almost at the end. Suddenly, I could feel someone looking at me.

After a few minutes, I saw how this sushi girl looked at me. I gave her a confused look, and she just smiled at me and gave me a fly kiss.

I could feel how Sunoo looked at me coldly and then looked away.

After class

I packed my things, gave Sunoo a last peck on his cheek, but HE JUST ROLLED HIS EYES AND WENT TO HIS FRIENDS!!! So mean.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo! What's wrong? Are you mad at me, babe?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

"No, why should i be mad at you? Go to your girlfriend, and i will just go to my friends, easy, huh?"

Sunoo said in a cold tone again, turned around, and walked to jungwon, jake, and sunghoon.

Suddenly, this new girl jumped on my back.

"Yah, oppa! Are you ready? We have to go behind the school building!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed her away, forced a smile

"Yeah,yeah. Let's go, and please never jump on me again."

She nodded, and we walked.

Sunoo pov

I went to my friends and I saw how they gave me a confused look.

"So, would you explain to me what happened, as i didn't come to the school, Yang Jungwon?"

I asked jungwon. Jungwon looked once at the others, and they nodded. I didn't get it why they nodded and gave them a confused look.

"So, ma baby boo boo bear pooki bitches Sunoo. I WILL explain later when Niki comes, BUT we think you should follow Niki and look for him if he cheated on you or not. " jungwon said, and the two nodded.

"But Niki wouldn't do something like that! " Jay said

"That right! He loves you really, Sunoo! " Heeseung added.

"Yes...that can be true, but i always believe my besties, and i don't really trust this Niki because i know Niki just for 2 days!" I said.

Jungwon and the others nodded. Finally, these other dudes gave up and nodded as well.

I said goodbye to my friends and went behind the school building. I couldn't trust my eyes anymore! This girl kissed Niki!

I could feel tears in my eyes. I ran to Jungwon and the others. I hugged the three of them and tried to hold back my tears.

Jungwon, jake and sunghoon hugged me back.

"Sunshine, what's wrong? You can tell us everything." Jake hyung said.

I sobbed at last and stopped crying. Sunghoon hyung came up to me and gave me a really sweet hug.

"C'mon baby, you can tell us everything, but just stop crying because if you cry, we will cry too! So stop crying."

Sunghoon spoke out and made my tears away from my face.

"I-i went behind the school building suddenly i saw how this slut just kissed Niki! Then i just runned away." I said.

"WHAT?! HE CHEATED ON YOU?!" Everyone said, except Jungwon.

Jungwon looked at jay with a cold stare.

"Aha, so you just said Niki loves our sunshine, and he wouldn't cheat, huh?!"

Jungwon said. Jay looked down, couldn't look at jungwon and his stare.

"Jungwon, babe! I didn't know Niki would do something like that! Please, believe me!"

Jay said. Jungwon gave him a last cold stare and went, jake followed him. Sunghoon took my hand and followed jungwon.

"Hooni! Jakeyy! Please, not you two too!" Heeseung said. Sunghoon looked at him a last time, showed him the tongue, and left.

After school we went together to jungwons house.

We all were silent. Sunghoon was in his phone, jungwon was playing with his dog, and Jake was already sleeping.

"Wonni?" I said

"Hmm? What's wrong, sunshine?"

"Uhm, you didn't have to do this for me!"

Jungwon came up to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Sunoo, it wasn't just for you! It was for me too! Jay could cheat on me, too!" Jungwon said.

Jake and sunghoon nodded as well.

Jake suddenly spoke out.

"Guys, I'm bored, and we have nothing to do anyway. So, maybe we can forget all that today and do something cool!" Jake said with close eyes and in his aussie accent.

"AHHH, SINCE WHEN ARE YOU AWAKE?!" Sunghoon screamed.

"Since the whole day! I was awake the whole time and heard everything." Jake said.

"Sooooooooo, jakey! What's your idea? What can we do now?" Jungwon asks.

"I found out, today comes a new bar! And maybe we can go to the new bar and danec, and drink, and do anything whatever we want!" Jake said, stood up from the bed.

We all nodded. I nodded as well, and we started changing.

After a few minutes. We started driving to the bar.

We went to the party and as I walked to the party I saw someone familiar.

Niki...

Jake and sunghoon runned to the dance floor and started dancing and drinking alkohol.

Jungwon and I found two places and sat there. Jungwon started drinking and made some boring jokes. Then he suddenly went to sunghoon and jake, who was already drunk.

I stared at them and started drinking too. Until I got drunk, too.

Suddenly, a man with a really sexy body and outfit with black, messy hair and brown eyes comes to me. In his hand was a blood red beer.

"Hey, cutie. Are you single tonight?"

Upsiiii, what do you think? What will Niki do? Will he fight for his man or not? Comments!