His Touch

In the heart of Camden, New Jersey, in the fateful year of 2023

There unfolded a night that would forever be etched in the deepest recesses of my soul, the night he took me to heights I never knew existed. Michael, with his irresistible charm and undeniable allure, had always held a special place in my heart. His gaze, so intense and penetrating, spoke volumes, conveying a desire that mirrored my own.

Michael is my Best-friend, Michelle's second cousin. He frequently visits her house to check on her, as he resides just 10 minutes away. Initially, I viewed him as a kind and attractive man, but recently, I've found myself developing feelings for him. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I found him remarkably handsome. His physique, his silky hair, and those captivating eyes have been on my mind constantly.

I was staying at Michelle's house on that eventful evening after being with my parents for their anniversary celebrations. Michelle dashed off to rendezvous with her boo thang Jeremiah, leaving me alone to bask in the quiet of the house.

Emerging from the bath, wrapped in nothing but a towel, The sound of the front door downstairs opening and closing made me tense up. Subsequent footsteps only heightened my alarm. Slowly, I emerged from the bathroom, my heart pounding with fear.

Then, a familiar voice called out, "Michelle?"

I recognized it instantly. It was Michael.

Relieved, I placed a hand over my racing heart and hurriedly made my way to the door, the towel securely wrapped around me. Michael's voice reverberating through the house, calling out for Michelle. With a wide smile, I made my way downstairs, greeted by the sight of his captivating presence.

"Michelle went to see her boy toy," I remarked, a playful glint in my eye as I met his gaze. His grin widened as he scanned my figure, a silent acknowledgment of the attraction that simmered between us.

Before I could react, I felt his hand caress my skin, sending shivers down my spine. "M-Michael, what are you doing?" I stammered, my breath catching in my throat as his lips met mine in a passionate embrace.

"I want you... I've always wanted you," he confessed, his words sending a thrill coursing through my veins. With a soft moan, I surrendered to him completely, allowing him to lead me upstairs to the guest room. As he undressed me with tender care, his lips trailing kisses down my body, I felt a wave of desire wash over me. Each touch, each caress, fueled the flames of passion that consumed us both, igniting a fire that burned with an intensity I had never known.

His lips found mine once more, his tongue seeking entrance as he whispered sweet promises of pleasure. I gasped as he entered me, the sensation overwhelming yet exhilarating, as he thrust deeper and harder, driving me to the brink of ecstasy.

"Who's your daddy?" he growled, his voice sending shivers down my spine as I surrendered to the pleasure, crying out his name in blissful abandon. As our bodies entwined in a dance of passion, our cries of pleasure echoing through the night, I knew that in that moment, we were bound together in a love that transcended all barriers.

In the quiet aftermath, as we lay entwined in each other's arms, Michael's panic threatened to shatter the peace. "I didn't use a condom," he confessed, his voice tinged with concern. But as I reassured him of my contraceptive measures, a sense of contentment washed over me. "We have some pretty babies," he mused, his voice soft with tenderness as he nestled against my chest.

And as I pressed a tender kiss to his forehead, I knew that in his arms, I had found my home. a sanctuary where our love would endure, unyielding and unbreakable, for all eternity.

The end