Extermination Day!

(before we begin, I have no idea what Paimons powers are, from what I know she can float and teleport, she will of course have all the standard abilities we've seen from angels, flight, invincibility to everything that isn't holy weaponry and of course, the power to Sprout wings. But aside from that, I don't really know what other abilities I should give her, please give me ideas on what abilities I should give her at the triangle down below↓)

(∆)

... She was an angel unlike others... She had no former life on earth, nor what is she there at the beginning...

She came from a little ember of light... Without any memories, without a name, she found herself in the arms of one of the seraphim...

Ever since that day, she had been raised by the higher ups of heaven... Speaking of which...

We now see a certain person entering their house, finally out of any and all public watch. The man snaps his fingers as his outfit changes from battle armor with a LED mask, to something a lot more cozy.

(Fun fact: Adam did not teach Y/n how to read

(Fun fact: Adam did not teach Y/n how to read.)

"Y/n! I'm hooooome!" The angel said as he meet his way to his living room. He of course saw a sleeping little girl on the couch. Her hands stuck in a jar shaped container of cheese balls. "Hey n/n, wakey wakey!" He said as he shook the little girl awake.

The tiny angel simply murmured in her sleep as she rolled over. "Adam you Lucky son of a bitch, how are you such a good parent?" Adam said as he talked to himself. Just before snapping his fingers once more as a whole plate of chicken drumsticks, lathered in barbecue sauce, spawned in his hands.

For the first time in 6,000+ years, Adam felt like he was being a good father, perhaps the problem back then was that he expected his boys to work and do chores? Perhaps it was him being too hard on them? Nevertheless, he vowed that you would be a good dad, at least just this once...

As the angel was about to fall asleep, he remembered something very important... In 30 minutes extermination day was about to begin! Adam gave a hard sigh as he snapped his fingers and the chicken drumsticks disappeared. "Hey sweetie, dad's got to go to work, I know I just got home and all, but I have a very important job to do, Emily and Sera should be coming over to watch you while I'm gone, Stay safe!" The first man said as he snapped his fingers, which then changed his outfit, and dashed out the door.

It was then that his adopted daughter woke up from her nap.

"Hmmm? Where... Papa go?" The tiny angel said as she waddled her way to the door and left the house...
.
.
.

Meanwhile, on the other side of paradise, Adam was in front of hundreds of monochrome Angels, each wearing a different kind of mask.

Adam then cleared his throat as he started to speak. "As you all know, today is finally extermination day, remember, whoever kills the most sinners gets... I don't know... Like a thousand heaven bucks or something like that, let's Strike em Hard and Fast, I have a sleeping daughter I need to get back to... Anyway, ATTACK!!!" Adam said as his exorcists made their way through the portal to hell.