No ticket today

Hiro had no idea he was going over the speed limit until the telltale sound of sirens reach his ears over the music. With a groan, he pulls over to the side of the road, turns the radio off, and watches in his mirrors as the cop car pulls up behind him and the officer gets out.
He's never gotten a speeding ticket before, and he hadn't been that much over the limit either! Maybe five miles, but was that really enough to merit a ticket?
The officer knocks on his window and he quickly rolls it down, forcing himself to look up at the man standing there. In the dying daylight, he can make out the officer's sharp features and dark hair, and he's a bit annoyed that he finds the man who's about to give him a citation attractive.
"Do you know how fast you were going?" the cop starts, "You were going forty-five, in a thirty. I'm going to need our-" The cop finally looks up from his pad of tickets to look at him. To Hiros's surprise, he grins, leaning against the car a bit, "God, you look terrified. Is this your first ticket?"
Hiro knew he had to play his innocence act to get out of this one. "I- I um," Hiro stammers out quickly, his eyes skirting away before he looks back at the man and gives him a tiny nod, "Dude, I'm really sorry. I didn't realize how fast I was going and I've never gotten a ticket or anything like that. Is there anything I could, you know. Help you out with?" He purred.

He knows he must sounds pretty pathetic for this officer to forgive his mistake.
Hiro had stop bot fighting while back so no way he could let his Aunt know about the ticket.

"Well," the officer sighs, "I was just about to go off duty," he says, "But you know, you're pretty cute," he grins, "Maybe I'll let you off if you... I dunno, do me a favor," he says and Hiro feels his entire face heating up, his eyes looking at the officer's crotch before back to his face.
"And I won't get a ticket?" he asked out with a smirk, knowing he really wouldn't mind to get a mouth of this man's cock. He looks fit, his muscles taut under the police uniform, and Hiro can only imagine what his cock looks like.
"Nope," the officer says, smiling softly as he reaches of his pants, "What do you say?"
Hiro really couldn't wait after that, throwing the door open to fall to his knees on the dusty ground, his hands working open the officer's pants. The man's cock is half hard and he licks and kisses and strokes it to full hardness before he swallows it down, a delighted moaning leaving his throat.
"Damn, you're eager," the officer hisses, groaning softly as he grips Hiros's hair, letting him suck and swallow around his cock, "God damn, you're good at this, huh?" Hiro only moans in response, sucking the officer's cock hard, his tongue rubbing the hot flesh, tasting the precum. He hasn't been with anyone in months and he's desperate, his own cock hard in his pants.
He cries out and pulls his mouth off the officer's cock when he feels pressure on the bulge in his pants, the officer gently grinding his foot there. He can feel himself leaking in his underwear and he moans loudly into the darkness surrounding them.
"Like that?" the officer smiles, not giving him time to answer before he jerks Hiro back onto his cock, "Go on. Finish up." Hiro doesn't hesitate, moaning and sucking around the cock, taking it deep into his throat so the officer can feel his throat tightening around the thick length.
His mouth fills with hot cum moments later and he keeps swallow, drinking it up so none goes to waste.
"You sure were hungry, huh?"the officer laughs, tucking himself back into his boxers, "And you seriously came in your pants?" Hiro hadn't even felt his own orgasm, too occupied with the cock filling his mouth and throat with cum.
"Here," the officer says, tearing off a ticket slip from his pad and handing it to Hiro.
He walks away before Hiro can protest, but when he looks at the paper all he sees is a phone number and the name 'Officer Tadashi Hamada.'