yall idk

"How come I've never seen you around?"

Jisoo spun a little bit too fast when he heard a voice so close and so heavy that it sounded like the person was dragging each syllable that came out of his mouth, and was confirmed when he saw a drunk Yoon Jeonghan behind him—a cup of vodka and a cigarette that hung loosely between his lips.

"My friends think that it's time for me to take a break," I'm literally in the same class as you in Chemistry, he thought, feeling a little bit annoyed by that, but maybe Jeonghan was asking about him being around as in how he never attended parties and just showing up now. Jisoo fiddled with the fabric of his clothing, his eyes glued to the burnt end of the cigarette on Jeonghan's mouth that was the only thing vivid and clear in this dimly lit room. "I've been isolating myself by studying in my dorm this semester."

"Do you want to go upstairs? It's not too loud up there," Jeonghan suggested, and who was Jisoo to say no? They both climbed the stairs, Jeonghan leading the way and Jisoo tailing behind him, nudging people's elbows here and there and he was somehow relief that Jeonghan was taking him to a part of the house where the music wasn't too loud, but some part of him just realized he was going to be alone with the Yoon Jeonghan.

Yoon Jeonghan, the well-known jock that had got to be the perfect example of the kind of boy that you should stay away from, suddenly leaned closer after he had downed another liquid that's left on his cup and Jisoo prayed to God he wouldn't notice the way he stumbled an inch back—he couldn't decide whether he was afraid the ashes of Jeonghan's cigarette would fall on him or he was overwhelmed by the bold move coming from a somebody like Jeonghan to a nobody like himself.

"I honestly didn't hear a single word you just said,"—Jisoo felt a little pang in his chest at that—"but you looked stupidly adorable with that pout on your face each time you spewed those words out."

"Uh, thanks," Jisoo mumbled, aware that he just couldn't stop pouting whenever he talked, and he was good looking enough that he could correctly guess what Jeonghan was about to say because it had happened to him a lot. Can I kiss the pout away?

He shrugged, though he'd started to feel relaxed with Jeonghan's presence near him. Jeonghan was still staring at him, putting out his cigarette on the floor. Jisoo felt that being taller than him didn't make him look small at all. In fact, it was him who felt small, a deer, a weakling prey trapped under a lion's hungry gaze. Jisoo felt dizzy, perhaps it was the alcohol.

"I mean, the pout is always gonna be there."

"Well," Jeonghan tilted his head, then stopped. It's as if he was waiting for a reaction, that he allowed and waited for Jisoo to react—to punch him, push him way, take a few steps back—, but he did none of that, and so when his lips brushed the golden skin that was adorned by the moonlight, Jeonghan continued, "The more reason for me to keep kissing it. Could kiss you forever."

And Jisoo gave in.

Jeonghan was staring at him like he was a stranger.

Jisoo frowned at that. He meant, obviously Jeonghan was drunk the other night, hence the blank stare when their eyes met each other for a brief second in Chemistry class, and Jisoo was disappointed in himself that he had hoped for something more.

"Your grade sucks," Seungcheol barked with a laugh, pointing at Jeonghan's exam paper that was lying pathetically on the table. Written on the upper right side of the paper was an angry red C- that had him sighed in frustration, his cheeks had a faint crimson red when he was aware that their lecturer was still in the same room as theirs.

"You should consider getting a tutor for that," Jeonghan was about to bite back when their lecturer continued, speaking only to him since half of the class had already flown by the time the bell had rang. "And by tutor, I mean use some help from a friend. Try Jisoo, for example. He's always gotten perfect scores."