Chapter Nine

So... for the first bit it's a bit spicy then calms down and then goes back to spicy. LOVE YALL! Enjoy!😉 

CatNap POV: I woke up on DogDay's chest, he had no shirt on so I could see his very fit body. He's  so hot. I looked around and saw we were in his room,I looked at the clock, 6:30 am, I looked at my phone, Monday, we had to go back to school. (😢) I woke up DogDay, "Honeeeey, we have to go to schoooool." I whined, "Ok" he responded as if he had been awake for an hour, that confused me. He then got up and proceeded to pick me up and take me to the shower. I didn't know what was happening till he took his shorts off and turned the shower on, I was a bit red but followed his lead,we both stripped, I looked away and expected to have to wait till he was done so wrapped up in a towel, but he took my hand causing me to drop the towel and pulled me into the shower, scrubbing me down then himself. I was so flustered I could die. He did give me my own washcloth to clean my... areas, I was lucky for that or I would have actually died of embarrassment. He got out and blow dried his fur while I used a towel, he suddenly grabbed me,  pulling me close and blow dried my fur without a care in the world that his other hand that was holding me was on my bare ass. I was just so embarrassed I almost fainted. He just left me in there, my face redder than a tomato, he tossed me some clothes and got himself dressed. With me wearing his clothes, it looked like we lived together, and were married. "Come on hun, we have to go" DogDay called, I blushed at the name, I'll never get used to it, I just hope he doesn't call me that during school. I started walking on the trail when I noticed DogDay staring into space, I wonder what he's thinking about, it doesn't really matter but still, I want to know. "Hey honey?" I asked, "Hmm... yes?" "Just wondering what your thinking about." "Oh well then let me show you." "Huh?" Before I could say anymore he took my hand and ran, he picked me up and took me through the trees, running towards a cliff. "DogDay!" No response "DOGDAY!" Still no response, we closed towards the cliff, "HONEY NO!" He jumped but... didn't fall? "We're ok hun, I can get us to school in no time." I was confused and scared, I looked down, were on a cloud, he started flying us towards the school. "What's happening?" "I'll explain everything later on" I just held onto DogDay shoulders burrowing my face in his chest, hoping for the best.

DogDay POV: What was happening was the power in the pendants are triggered by emotions, but I found a way to use it whenever I wanted. I know everyone else can do it but in their own special way, the charms react to strong emotions, however it is very easy to harness and use. I will teach CatNap and Bobby, then when the other 5 come back we'll teach them too. But for now we got to get to school, I picked up my kitty bridal style to make the trip easier. (He was carrying him piggyback) When we got there I ran to the cafeteria so we could meet up with Bobby, I have a few questions to ask her since she also took medical classes. On the way we got a few looks, I just flipped 'em off, CatNap was blushing and hiding in the sweater I gave him. His pendent glowing as it should to the extreme embarrassment, when we got to the cafeteria and I set CatNap down and walked in. He followed shortly and waited by the exit. I walked over to where Bobby was sitting and eating the breakfast she grabbed. "Hey Bobby!" I exclaimed walking over, " Hello DogDay." she replied as I got closer, looking up from her food and phone. "I have a few questions for you." "Go ahead, shoot" I breathed deeply and collected my thoughts, "So I was just wondering if males could, ya know, get pregnant?" I blushed in embarrassment as I whispered the last part, she simply smirked. "Why, you planning on doing something to CatNap?" I blushed more, she giggled, "I don't judge, but yes they can after like 5 times the male body adapts to carry children, only they carry the child for 6 months instead of the usual 9" I nodded and left. Grabbing CatNap on the way out and carrying him to class with me. He blushed and sat down, he's so cute. 

Authors note: Next chapter some really spicy stuff happens and the lightest smut to ever exist is there so yea. 

LOVE YALL!!!

Word count: 836