Disclaimer

Dominion of Desires is a prequel to Deathrone series.

It takes back over 300 years ago so don't be surprised if the story goes on political and traditional type of rulings and daily lives of the characters in this story.

Ragarvuz is a fictional place or country, so don't bother searching for it on internet or maps. Baka mabalitaan ko na hinahanap Nyo kung sayang lupalop ng mundo yung lugar nayon.

I prefer not to use a real country kasi baka ma bash tayo.

Note!!:

1. Some traditions in this story are very outdated na kumbaga. So baka may ma trigger  naman kasi wala daw ganito-ganyan. Again it takes back OVER 300 YEARS AGO.

2. Kung may issue kayo about sa mga human rights, women's rights then this is not the story for you. Why? Because again it takes back hundreds of years ago. I won't recommend this for you. Our lives now are different than before.

3. If some of you will ask, why I do prefer to write this story, then my answer is because I want it.

4. If you have some questions about the story, feel free to ask. Just don't be rude or else I will block you immediately.

This is a work of fiction names, characters, business, place, events and incidents are only a product of author's imagination and purely fictional only. No part of this story may reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means, including photocopying , or by any information without the authors consent.

WARNING‼️

All of my male protagonists in my stories are RED FLAG, so if you don't like these types of men or you have some issues with this type of behavior I suggest you should leave and do not proceed to read my story, it might trigger you. If ever you still proceed reading my stories then I shall expect you to be a responsible reader and fully understand that the stories I made are fiction only. I do not promote violence and abusive behavior but the story  has a genre of DARK ROMANCE so expect you might encounter some of these. I already gave you a warning!!!

NO TO PLAGIARISM

This story is a DARK ROMANCE so it obviously contains sexual themes, violence, and harassment that are not suitable for a young reader under the ages of 18 below. Kindly leave this story if you are not comfortable with the scenes. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

I would like to inform you again that this story is not for minors, not open minded, innocent, etc. If you don't like the contents of the story you are free to leave , Again! I'm not recommending my story to read if you are very sensitive especially in DARK ROMANCE GENRE . I presumed you understand my warnings if not please tell me and I will translate these words into Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilokano, Japanese and even the language of aliens if you want 😊

NOVEL OF BLACKANGEL