Sillys (SMUT!!!)

R = Rando

H = Hyphen   

Hyphen and Rando were walking home from the park since they had a fun time. Rando and Hyphen would start walking to their room since Rando felt hard in his pants and he knew Hyphen would maybe help him out with his "problem" in his pants.

R: "hey babe... I have a problem here..." *Rando was kind of heavily breathing as he waited for Hyphen to look around*

H: "hm? what's wrong love what's the problem hun?" *he would look up at Rando and look at what "problem" Rando had and then kind of blushed. Rando would bite his lips a little as he gently picks up Hyphen and starts to walk to their bed room and locks their bed room door. 

R: "heh..~ baby boy..~ your all mine..~" *he would say this as he pins Hyphen to the bed and he starts to let his hand linger over Hyphen's body, Rando glazed his eyes over Hyphen's body. Rando would lean in closer to Hyphen's neck and then bite Hyphen's neck kind of hard making Hyphen whimper and moan at the same time.

R: "love..~ you taste so good..~" *Rando would say as he kisses Hyphen on the lips to savor Hyphens taste. Hyphen would be red from how flustered he would be now from what Rando is saying and doing to him.

Rando would then slowly start to undo his belt on his pants and then take off his pants still having on his boxers and shirt on, Hyphen would see how erect Rando was, After a while Rando would start to slowly take off Hyphen's pants, Hyphen would gasp a little squirming a little on the bed, Rando would gently hold Hyphen by the waist and kiss Hyphen again on the lips as he slowly starts to take Hyphen's shirt off while they were still kissing. Rando would slowly start to move Hyphen up his lap and slightly move him to where the middle of his boxers to have Hyphen near his already erect cock, Hyphen would whimper slightly from Rando's touch and from him feeling Rando's erect cock. Rando would start to slowly grind against Hyphen making Hyphen breath really heavily.

R: "heh..~ you like that big boy..?~"  Rando would ask as he waits for a response from Hyphen, but Hyphen would nod since he was trying to hold back him whimpers and moans. Rando would slowly start to take off his boxers and would slowly start to take off Hyphen's boxer still holding Hyphen close to him. Rando would slowly put the tip of his cock in Hyphen entrance waiting to be let in.

Hyphen would hug Rando while letting Rando also going in him making him slightly whimper as soon as Rando slowly goes in him. Rando would slowly start to go fast letting Hyphen get used to Rando's cock in him, then picking up the pace slowly making Hyphen moan out while still hugging Rando.

R: "want me to fill up you needy little bitch..?~ hm?~" Rando would say as he is still picking up the pace.

H: "y..ah..!~es..~" Hyphen would moan out as he feels Rando fill him up with his cock. Rando would smirk as he kept going faster and faster slowly hearing Rando's grunts while Rando also heard Hyphen's whimpers and moans from underneath him. Hyphen would be really filled up with Rando's cock. Hyphen would slowly start to build up with his climax as Rando was going fast pounding in Hyphen making Hyphen climax all over Rando's cock

R: "get ready you fucking slut..~" Rando would say as he cums in Hyphen.

Rando would gentle pull out of Hyphen and gently picks him up and carries him to the bathroom so they both can take a shower with each other, Rando was still holding Hyphen as they shower, then Rando gets out the shower still carrying Hyphen and then Rando drys both of them off and dresses Hyphen in one of his shirts and one of his boxers, while with himself Rando puts on boxers.

Rando would carry Hyphen to their bed so they can cuddle, watch tv and then fall asleep while holding each other arms.