character introduce

1. Isabella:
Isabella is a protagonist with captivating beauty, a kind heart, and a gentle and compassionate nature. She is determined, resilient, and fights for her love with unwavering strength.
2. Sophia:
Sophia is Isabella's best friend, known for her witty sense of humor and unwavering loyalty. She is intelligent, supportive, and always there to offer guidance and a listening ear.
3. Ava:
Ava is a mysterious and enigmatic character, often seen as the voice of reason. She possesses a calm and collected demeanor, and her wisdom and insight guide the protagonists through their journey.
4. Mia:
Mia is a sorceress who aids Isabella and Sunghoon on their journey. She is wise, powerful, and possesses a deep understanding of magic and the trials they face. Mia serves as a mentor figure, guiding the protagonists through their challenges.
5. Emily:
Emily is a vibrant and energetic character, known for her adventurous spirit and zest for life. She brings a sense of joy and positivity to the story, often providing comic relief and light-hearted moments.
6. Sunghoon:
Sunghoon is a charming and mysterious man who is deeply in love with Isabella. He is reserved, intelligent, and willing to go to great lengths to protect and support her.
7. Heesung:
Heesung is a charismatic and confident character, known for his leadership skills and determination. He is a loyal friend and a source of inspiration for the protagonists.
8. Jungwon:
Jungwon is a calm and composed individual, often seen as the voice of reason. He possesses a deep understanding of emotions and offers valuable insights to the group.
9. Sunoo:
Sunoo is a cheerful and optimistic character, always bringing a sense of positivity and light to the story. He is a source of encouragement and support for the protagonists.
10. Jake:
Jake is a strong and protective character, known for his bravery and loyalty. He is always ready to defend his friends and stands up for what is right.
11. Jay:
Jay is a creative and artistic character, often lost in his own world of imagination. He brings a unique perspective to the group and offers creative solutions to their problems.
12. Niki:
Niki is a compassionate and empathetic character, always caring for others and offering a listening ear. She is a source of comfort and support for the protagonist⚫

Upcoming on march 27 (February 2023)
I made it for last 1 month(last year) every day i made a new story just to make Wattpad hope you support me today I posted about 6 and completely