Wedding 💍💒

A/N

Sorry this is a big time skip
But i couldn't get the wedding idea out of my head...
Anywayyssss ENJOY!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

With Alastor's joyful acceptance of Lucifer's proposal, the Hazbin Hotel buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Plans for the wedding were soon underway, with Lucifer and Alastor at the helm, eager to create a celebration worthy of their love.

Together, they poured over every detail, from the venue and decorations to the guest list and menu. They wanted their wedding to be a reflection of their unique love story, a blend of elegance and whimsy that would enchant all who attended.

Charlie was ecstatic at the prospect of her father marrying the love of his life, throwing herself into the planning process with gusto. She offered her assistance wherever it was needed, her creativity and enthusiasm proving invaluable in bringing their vision to life.

As the days turned into weeks, Lucifer and Alastor found themselves swept up in a whirlwind of preparations. They visited florists, sampled cakes, and tried on countless suits, each decision bringing them closer to the moment they would say "I do."

But amidst the chaos of wedding planning, they always made time for each other, stealing away moments of quiet intimacy in the midst of their busy schedules. They would sneak away to their quarters, hand in hand, to share stolen kisses and whispered promises of forever.

As the date of the wedding drew near, excitement reached a fever pitch in the Hazbin Hotel. The halls were adorned with flowers and candles, and the air was alive with music and laughter. Friends and family from near and far gathered to celebrate the union of two souls destined to be together.

In the midst of wedding preparations and celebrations, another love story quietly blossomed in the Hazbin Hotel—the love between Husk and Angel Dust, affectionately known as "HuskerDust" by their friends.

It began with stolen glances and playful banter, the spark of attraction igniting between the gruff and cynical Husk and the flamboyant and charismatic Angel Dust. At first, they kept their feelings hidden, unsure of how the other would react.

But as they spent more time together, their connection deepened, their hearts drawn inexorably closer with each passing day. They found solace and comfort in each other's arms, sharing their hopes and dreams, fears and insecurities.

One evening, as they lingered in the quiet of the hotel's rooftop garden, Husk found himself unable to keep his feelings hidden any longer. With a nervous flutter in his chest, he turned to Angel Dust, his voice hesitant but sincere.

"Angel, there's something I need to tell you," Husk began, his gaze steady but vulnerable.

Angel Dust looked up from where he was arranging flowers, a curious expression on his face. "What is it, Husky? You seem like something wrong with ya"

Taking a deep breath, Husk reached out to take Angel Dust's hand in his own, the warmth of their touch sending a shiver down his spine. "I... I care about you, Angel. More than I've ever cared about anyone else. And I know it's not the most romantic thing to say, but... I love you."

Angel Dust's eyes widened in surprise, his heart skipping a beat at Husk's confession. For so long, he had harbored feelings for the grumpy bartender, never daring to hope that they could be reciprocated.

"Oh, never thought you say that.... I love you too," Angel Dust whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I've been waiting for you to say that."

With tears of joy in his eyes, Husk pulled Angel Dust into a tight embrace, their hearts beating as one. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the night and the quiet serenity of the garden, they knew that their love was real and true.

And as they shared a tender kiss under the twinkling stars, Husk and Angel Dust knew that their love would endure for eternity, a beacon of light in the darkness of the underworld. For in each other's arms, they had found their happily ever after, a love that would stand the test of time and defy all odds.
And on the day of the wedding, as Lucifer stood at the altar, his heart pounding with anticipation, he knew that he was about to embark on the greatest adventure of his life. As Alastor walked down the aisle towards him, radiant and resplendent in his suit, Lucifer felt a surge of love and gratitude wash over him.

With tears of joy streaming down their faces, they exchanged vows of love and commitment, promising to cherish each other for all eternity. And as they sealed their union with a tender kiss, surrounded by the love and support of their friends and family, they knew that their love would endure for eternity, a beacon of light in the darkness of the underworld.

For in the heart of the Hazbin Hotel, where demons roamed and darkness reigned, Lucifer and Alastor had found something truly precious—a love that would stand the test of time and defy all odds. And as they danced together under the starry sky, hand in hand and heart in heart, they knew that their happily ever after had finally begun.