☆Chapter 10 : Dream come true☆

SEBASTIAN AND THE GIRLS SWIM TRYING TO CATCH THEIR BREATH....

"Not so easy without your tails? Right?" Sebastian says. Ariel and Ashley keep on panting heavily.

Sebastian looks at them and says "Keep going. You both just got to get your sea legs" He keeps on encouraging them. "We're almost there"

As they were swimming, suddenly a net, traps them and Ashley hugs Ariel. The trap is being pulled up and the sisters are covered in ferns. Someone pulls the ropes up and throws the trap back in the boat.

Scuttle then comes for the sisters but the fisherman who has pulled the trap, shoos the bird and say "Get away from here!"

The fisherman then comes forward observing the trap. He sees 2 figures and his eyes widen in shock. He says "Lord have Mercy.." by coming close to them.

Ashley and Ariel move but they are unable to get up. So the fisher man untangles the ferns and removes them.

The fisherman asks "Are you two alright???"

He looks at both of them with pity face and remove the ferns from their shoulders. They both get up. And stare at them.

He looks at them and say "Oh!! you poor girls.. you both must be in shock."

Both the sisters glance at each other in confusion. The fisherman looks up after untangling everything and says "I'll go find something to cover you both up"

Ashley looks down and realizes, they are both naked. She quickly grabs a hat next to them and cover Ariel up.

He turns around and says "Another shipwreck?!" He grabs his necklace and mumbles "Santa Maria" he goes inside his room.

Then Ashley remembers, the past events and quickly shove the ferns from both of their feet. They both gasp in surprise as they see their legs. Their own legs!!!!

Now they can walk!! They can dance!! And especially they can live in the HUMAN WORLD...

Ashley's eyes well up with tears as she sees her dream come true. She looks at her sister, Ariel and offer her hand. Ariel looks confused but Ashley nods her head to give her hand.

Ariel places her hand in her sister's and both the sisters pull themselves up but eventually they fall on the floor with a thud.

Scuttle flies and sits on the edge of the boat. Scuttle observes the sisters and say "Hey how you both doing, kids?? I thought you both weren't supposed to be up here and now you both are taking boat rides?"

Both the sisters stay silent but then they here flounders voice "That.... That... The rotten Sea Witch, she stole Ariel's voice and Ashley's powers"

Ashley quickly whips her head towards her sister realizing her sister can't talk. Ashley felt bad for her, her beautiful voice was not with her. So Ashley decided she won't talk too even though she can.

Scuttle then interrupts Ashley's thoughts and ask "Hey flounder what... what are you talking about?"

Flounder then explain scuttle saying "So, Sebastian told Triton that both Ariel and Ashley saved the 2 humans and triton got mad!!!"

But then Sebastian comes out and move flounder away with his claws. He says "Okay Okay... Explanation later, man.. We've gotta get you out of here"

Flounder inhales heavily and say "But wait... Wait!!! I didn't tell you about the Sea Witch!!!"

But before Flounder continues, Sebastian throws him out of the boat saying "Bye-Bye. And don't tell anyone about the Sea Witch!!!!"