Special days

A/N
REMINDING YOU THAT THIS IS S OMEGAVERSE BOOK

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|Enjoy!||•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Months flew by in the Hazbin Hotel, filled with laughter, love, and the occasional chaos that came with life in the underworld. In the midst of their busy schedules, Lucifer found himself in his and Alastor's room, engrossed in paperwork, when suddenly, Alastor breezed in with his usual flair.

With his hair swept up in an elegant bun and a playful smirk on his lips, Alastor sauntered over to Lucifer, his hand casually resting on his hip as he began to speak. But as Alastor talked, Lucifer found himself momentarily distracted by the sight of his beloved, admiring the way the light danced across his features and illuminated his radiant smile.

Lost in his thoughts, Lucifer's gaze wandered, lingering on Alastor's shapely form and the curve of his backside. Before he could snap out of his reverie, Alastor turned around, still leaning against Lucifer's leg, causing their eyes to meet once more.

Caught off guard by his own sudden urge, Lucifer's hands moved of their own accord, wrapping around Alastor's slender waist in a gentle embrace. His heart swelled with affection as he looked into Alastor's eyes, his love for the radio demon evident in every glance.

And then, without warning, the words spilled from Lucifer's lips, surprising even himself. "Have my children, please!"

Alastor's expression shifted from amusement to flustered confusion as he took in Lucifer's unexpected request. "Lucifer, darling, do you know what you're talking about?"

But Lucifer was undeterred, his determination clear as he repeated his plea. "Yes, I know. Just have my children."

Before Alastor could respond, Charlie burst into the room, offering to help Alastor with breakfast. With a quick exchange of glances, Alastor and Charlie slipped into their usual banter, leaving Lucifer alone with his thoughts.

As they made their way downstairs to join Alastor for breakfast, Lucifer couldn't shake the warmth and tenderness he felt in that fleeting moment with Alastor. And as they sat together at the table, surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the hotel, Lucifer couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and laughter that filled his life, thanks to the extraordinary demons he called family.

After a hearty meal together, Alastor and Lucifer rose from the table, their appetites sated but a different hunger beginning to stir within them. Charlie graciously offered to help with the cleanup, leaving the couple to slip away to their private quarters.

As they ascended the stairs to their room, Lucifer found himself unable to tear his gaze away from Alastor's enticing form. With each step, the desire building within him grew stronger, his thoughts consumed by the tantalizing prospect of being alone with his beloved.

Once inside their room, the door closed behind them, enveloping them in a cocoon of intimacy. The soft glow of candlelight cast shadows across the room, heightening the allure of the moment. It was nighttime, and the air was thick with anticipation.

Unable to resist any longer, Lucifer closed the distance between them, his lips capturing Alastor's in a hungry kiss. Alastor responded eagerly, his arms wrapping around Lucifer as they melted into each other's embrace.

With a surge of desire coursing through his veins, Lucifer gently guided Alastor to the bed, the mattress dipping beneath their combined weight. He sat, pulling Alastor onto his lap, their bodies pressed together in a deliciously intimate embrace.

As the heat between them intensified, Lucifer's primal instincts took over, his mouth trailing kisses along Alastor's neck. With each nibble and bite, he elicited soft gasps and moans from his beloved, igniting a firestorm of passion between them.