Chapter 5 "Olivia you have to believe me."

Henry's POV.
(Time skip to a few days later)

      After these last couple days Olivia....still isn't believing me. But I still at least try, to help her believe. "Olivia you have to believe me. The StoryBrooke and Never-Land depend on you. Only you can break the curse of the Evil Queen." I said looking into Olivia's eyes. She just looked back at me. Why won't she believe me?

Olivia's POV

          I don't really believe what Henry's been telling me these past few weeks. "Look". Henry said turning the page and I saw....
  ..... a picture of Snow white and Prince Charming holding me when I was a baby with the caption, "Finally baby Olivia Brooke White is born and the parents Snow White and Prince Charming are happy and the rest of storyBrooke are as well."

I just stood there frozen for
a few seconds.

"See?" Henry said proofing his point. I turned to him and we looked at each other for a few minutes. "I think I know who Snow White and Prince Charming are". He said and I nodded slowly. How did it know my full name? I guess. Maybe Henry was right? Am I the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming?

I don't if I believe or not.

   We got into the car Henry gave the address and we ended up in a hospital. Henry leaded me in-to a room and we both sat. "That's Prince Charming your Father. We have to tell Mary-Margaret Blanchard, that we found her Prince Charming". Henry informed me pointing to a man who was laying on the hospital bed. 'I should leave and think about this'. I thought and patted Henry's head and left.

Henry's POV

After Olivia left Snow White walked in or Mary-Margaret Blanchard an teacher and "David". She said walking up to him. "Is that his name?" I asked her. "That's what people call him when they don't know him". She replied walking up to me. "Do you know him?" I asked again. "No." She said sitting next to me. (A few minutes of talking later). "How about we leave him alone alright?" She suggested and we both walked out.