Rubeus Hagrid

AAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE'S SO ADORABLE <333

A = Aftercare (kinda obvi)
He'd be very gentle and sweet, constantly wondering if you are comfortable and if you need anything

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes his hands bc he can hold you <333 
He loves everything about your body, literally everything. He feels a bit dirty about this, but he likes your boobs. boobies haha.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Bro is like 11 feet tall, so he cums a LOT. You want creampies? Go to this man.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He's very ashamed to admit this, but he likes to overstimulate you. He likes to watch your back arch when he fucks you and, dear lord, he goes wild when seeing a bulge in your stomach.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Dude is in his sixties, he's got to of had some experience. If he hasn't had sex, then I at least think that he knows plenty enough. He knows what he's doing.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
He likes more intimate positions, so these ones would make sense.
Face off, caboose (hehe), scoop/reverse scoop, and the chairman (i like that one :3)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He doesn't mind throwing in humor, but he's very romantic and sweet, very focused on making you feel good. Sometimes he'll make jokes, but mainly at the beginning and end.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

idk what to put here-

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Very romantic. He wants to be as gentle and sweet as possible to you, he is the literal definition of a gentle giant.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
I don't think that he masturbates very often. I think he's more of a romantice person rather than sexual, so if you're in the mood, he is too.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He doesn't have many, he's very vanilla. But he does have a few =3
Belly bulge, spanking, breeding kink.
The reasons: He doesn't really know why, but seeing the bulge in your stomach gets him OFF. He likes spanking you because of the noises you make, the little moans and whimpers make him feel all sorts of things. For some reason, he just likes the idea of getting you pregnant. He doesn't know why.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
He perfers to do it in private. It would be way too embarrassing for him to do it anywhere else, so he'd rather do it in either his or your bedroom.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Seeing your upper thighs, or cleavage, makes him thinks all sorts of things. If you ask, he'll be in the mood almost instantly.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He wouldn't ever do something to leave marks. He wouldn't leave bruises, make you bleed, or bite. Considering he's twice the size of a grown man, he's so scared of hurting you already. He doesn't mind spanking though.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He prefers giving, he's very gentle and only does oral for foreplay. He's nervous when you ask to give, considering he's a big fuckin' guy. Buuuut if you beg and give him puppy eyes, he might say yes.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He's often very slow and gentle, only going rough when he's close to his orgasm. If you ask though, he'll be a bit rougher.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He doesn't like them, he's afraid that since he has to be faster that he'll hurt you. He'd rather take his time.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
He doesn't mind experimenting in private and he doesn't often take risks. 

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He can go about six or seven rounds before getting tired, but if you asked he could go for one more. When going slow, he lasts around 20-30 minutes. When being a bit rougher and faster, he often lasts 10-15 minutes (significantly less.)

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He doesn't own any, but if you own some and wanted to use it, he definitely doesn't mind using them on you. He get's a bit more shy when you want to use them on him, but he won't mind trying.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He doesn't tease very often. Unless he's drunk, then he'll tease a lot more and use a lot more humor too.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's very quiet, even when he knows that they are completely alone. He only lets out small whimpers and grunts and only gets a bit loud when he cums

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
one time you called him daddy on accident and now he kinda likes the idea of being called daddy.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

big guy = big dick. The dude is 8'6" in the movies and at least 11'4" in the books. So he at LEAST has to be 9 inches, probably 10. Don't forget girth either ;) Prolly 3-5 in.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Not very high, he's more romantic :3

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He's very eepy, but he always takes the time to take care of you and clean the both of you up.