0: Before we get started.

Synopsis:

Din Djarin's life changed in three instances. In the first, he was saved by a Creed and a people. In the second, he saved a child from cruelty and an Empire. In the third, someone latched onto this life of save or be saved and defied it all.

He met her once and never wished to again. She was a healer he'd never seen heal, a creature of sight that saw far too much, and the most frustrating person he'd ever met. But she found him again. She forced her way into his life and there she stayed.

Din Djarin didn't like not understanding things and he didn't like not understanding people. He would never understand her. But, maybe, one day, he would be okay with that.

They just had to stay alive first.

~*'*'*~

So... If you did happen to take a look at my other fics you'd realize I'm kind of deep in the middle of a couple. So why am I publishing an entirely new book?

Because I have no self control, that's why.

I've been playing with the idea of this story for awhile, ages actually, but never actually found myself immersed in the Star Wars universe enough to carry through with it. However, I read a couple really good Mandalorian fics recently and what can I say? They inspired me so here we are.

I really just shoved these chapters out faster than anything I've ever written (who knew it was easier to write shorter chapters) and my approach has kind of been 'short and sweet'. It's been refreshing to try something new so here we are, shoveling out an entire book when I'm right in the middle of a thousand others. And if you are one of my lovely readers for Gatsby, ACOFAF, or even Worth It, I promise they're still coming along.

To be honest with you, I've never finished a big project like a whole story before. This one I finished within a month and rushed out before the real hustle and bustle of Spring quarter at college could get in the way. So I'm putting this out because I'm proud and because, your honor, I love them. I've know Ira, my oc, for such a short time but she's amazing, they're amazing, and I'm so glad to have their story finished. Its honestly pretty fluffy for my standards especially so... yeah. In the end I think I will be taking requests for one shots of future episodes so look out for that and let me know ;)

This is just a little brain break, if you will. And I'm hoping finishing this will be the burst of energy I need to finish all the others.

For this story I've chosen to do the chapter names and titles a little differently for funsies. So, every chapter will be a single word that may or may not make any sense to the chapter itself but once all the chapters are out, they will spell out a little thing that I wrote for them and the story as a whole. Just so you're not confused too much :)

And here's my lil' disclaimer bit. I in no way shape or form claim ownership of the Star Wars universe or its characters. I only own the rights to that which I created, including the main character, my oc Ira, and any other side characters I choose to introduce later.

So here we go!

~*'*'*~