1-Introduction

Hello! I'm LJ an Amby's winner, three time featured author and Watty's shortlister. I am also a Bootcamp Mentor. I work with writers who are interested in taking their storytelling to the next level through the Bootcamp Mentorship Program.

What is the Bootcamp Mentorship Program? It's an established writing community that supports writers through mentorships, workshops, and camaraderie to help them build their storytelling cred.

How can someone apply to work with a Bootcamp Mentor? If you're interested in working with a Bootcamp Mentor, your first step is to visit the @bootcampmentors profile and research all you can. Most of your questions can be answered in their Profile Guide. I also encourage you to join their Discord server and start engaging with the community there. You'll find the Discord link in BCM's bio.

Why am I a Bootcamp Mentor? As a former Mentee of the Bootcamp Mentorship, I can attest the genuine feedback and invaluable tips, resources and critiques I've received from this amazing community, I've learned how to improve and advance my story-telling and writing abilities. I'm still learning in my own writing journey, but am excited to share the knowledge I've gained with other serious, aspiring writers!

👉 If you're here because applications are being accepted for the current mentorship session and you're ready to apply to a Bootcamp Mentor, read on to learn more about me and when I'm available for mentoring. You will find the submission form linked in the comment section of the chapter titled: Submissions Chapter (viewable once/if submission window is open)