the past

When he was born it changed their lives...

"Mama! Mama!" Otto said as the ran down the stairs.
His mom smiled and crouched down "yes hun?" His mom said sweetly. "Sissy wants to know when dinner done." Otto said pulling at his shirt. "Aww dinner will be done soon in like five minutes okay?" His mama said. "Okay mama." Otto says running upstairs.

Also he was wearing something like this

You can change it if you want but he's about ten until next chapter----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later Otto, his big sister (Ayame) and his friend (Kei) walk downstairs and see dinner on the table and their mama (miss fujisaki/kami) waiting at the table. Everyone sits and Kei was wondering why there was an extra plate/bowl then they hear a noise upstairs and a little boy and a cat walk down the stairs. "Hi miss fujisaki!" The little boy says. "Hi Jimmy" she says to the boy then looks down at the cat "hi JJ" she says to the cat then walks to the kitchen coming back with a bowl of cat food setting it on the table where there was an empty seat. Jimmy sits at his seat and JJ jumps on a chair then onto the table sitting at her bowl of food. Everyone prays over their food then starts eating. They all eat and talk happily then Jimmy and JJ go home and everyone gets ready for bed Kami sings otto his bedtime song and they all go to sleep happily.

I have no motivation to write so I'm stopping here to go draw ❤️❤️❤️ have an amazing day/night and sorry it's short I'll try to write more later. 256 words