Chapter 7 "You're a girl!"

Olivia's POV

Tinker Bell flew and I passed out from tiredness. After awhile Tinker Bell woke me up and I was in the forest I got scared and anxious. "Tinker Bell where am I?" I asked her getting even more anxious and scared. "Never-Land sweetie". She answered me with a smile.

"Now go save the storyBrooke and Never-Land from the Evil Queen's curse." She continued before she left. I ran and ran it felt like I've been running for hours until I ran into a camp.

No-one's POV

"Woah". Devin said looking at Olivia. "Stop! Don't come any closer!" Jack yelled pointing a sword at her. The Lost Boys yelled: "Girl". "Girl". "It's a girl!" "Oh my God!" "Where are you from?" "You're a girl!" "Are you from Never-Land?" "Girl!" "Date!"

"Shut up guys! Sorry. We're sorry we just never". Devin yelled at the Lost Boys and then turned to Olivia. "Ever seen a girl before". A Lost named Darien added. "Are from Never-Land?" Devin asked her with a smile. The Lost Boys yelled again: "You're very pretty". "With yellow hair". "We found her!" "We found her!"

And Olivia ran away

"Wait, wait, wait! Shit. Way to go Idiots". Devin said to Olivia to wait and then back to the Lost Boys.