𝑬 𝑷 𝑰 𝑳 𝑶 𝑮 𝑼 𝑬

||This Novel will contain these historical figures||

• The power is mine, and so are the people, traitors lie amongst, and they will only lead to 23 different miseries. Who am I?

• A lake of blood lies in my name, a ruined country stripped of its glory, and replaced with shame. avenge the fallen, and bring nothing, but misery to those who are apart of their regime. Vengeance is what it takes, and only thing that will seal their fate.
Who am I?

• Starved, neglected for one's own selfishness, but fear not, for I will bring liberty back to the people. Those who wish to be a tyrant, shall only be met with the tip of blade. Who am I?

• I'm not from thy origin, but I'm fascinated by this country, I wish to only bring glory to the country, and spread the culture, and my name. Who am I?

• Generous to those who call thyself my followers, but ruthless to enemies who I shall soon conquer. Slaughter everyone, and leave nothing behind, soon this entire continent shall be mine! Who am I?

• A country of which has been weakened, a single person who has weakened mine in return. I will bring back glory to my country, yet end up to be treated as if I was the cause, such ungrateful people do not deserve my bone. Who am I?

• 7 people, 6 miserable, and mistreated. All, but one have wronged me, and they suffered the consequences quite well! Though I did not live to see thy rest. Who am I?

• Absolute power over my people, besieged, but the one whom I loved died in a treacherous way, soon another of the same origin of the whom I had loved would come into my life, and replace the emptiness in my heart, but sadly all things must come to an end, I had to end things myself before I was taken away.
Who am I?