Idk gay men I guess

I groaned loudly.

I hated packing. Even if it was just for a sleepover for one night, that didn't mean I suddenly enjoyed the tedious task.

It was one of my friend's birthday and he wanted us to come over for a party and then stay the next that and hang out. I had a soccer game so I wasn't able to go to the party, but Drew said it was fine if I just made it to the sleepover. (Drew was the guy having the party, if that wasn't obvious.)

Drew and I weren't best friends or anything like that, but we ran with the same group and ended up hanging out with the same general people. I really only had a few conversations with the guy but he seemed pretty chill, so when he invited me as well as the rest of our main friend group I saw no reason to decline. Of course my dumbass didn't think about how I would have to pack stuff.

Ok I know that I'm being a little whiny bitch about this but honestly it's not really about packing I'm just in a bad mood in general. My team lost our match and I was kinda pissed. I wasn't even mad at the team. For the most part at least. The rest of the team played well and scored well, and if it wasn't for our incompetent goalie, we would have won for sure.

The goalie was the coaches kid and the most annoying motherfucker I've ever met. (Not that he could ever pull anyone, including a single mom.)

The coach kept him on the entire game and obviously due to the coaches lack of apparent BRAIN DEVELOPMENT we lost. I swear something must be wrong with his head if he genuinely thinks that his kid can play for shit.

But I don't need to worry about that now. I just want to go to Drew's house, take part in some slightly illegal drinking, and play video games and do stupid shit till my brain turns off.

Drew was the youngest in our group, and he was turning 17 today like the majority of us already were. The oldest one is this kid Matthew who doesn't hang out with us as much ever since he graduated but he's chill. I'm among some of the slightly older guys at 17.

Ok. So what if I turned 17 less than two months ago. I was still older than Drew at least. Though I guess that wasn't saying much.

But that wasn't important right now. The important thing was the fact that my ride was screaming at my window telling me to,

"Hurry the Fuck up you bitch-ass ball-kicker!"

Ever since he found out I played soccer that was all he ever called me. Ball kicker. Oh goody.

I poked my head out the window and screamed at him, "Matthew you better shut the hell up before I show you how much of a fucking ball kicker I can be!" I laughed and I could see that he did too. I grabbed my (poorly packed) bag and went to his car, sliding in the passenger side before he started to speak.

"Bro when are you finally going to get a license? Being able to drive is like keeping the key freedom itself in a little ID in your pocket."

"I don't know man. I want to but with soccer and school and scholarships I really don't have a lot of time for much else. And besides, even if I did get a license, I don't have a car. Much less the money to buy one. What's the point in having the key if the lock is wrong?"

Matthew just rolled his eyes."Whatever man. But I can't drive your sorry ass around forever you know."

"I don't know bro it's working pretty well so far." I smirked and watched as he was about to open his mouth to say something when some jackass cut in front of us causing Matthew to slam in the breaks.

We didn't go flying or anything, but we bother jerked violently forward as his hand instinctively moved over to me to protect me from possible impact. I was almost a sweet gesture. I would have even made fun of him for it later. Except his reflexes weren't great and I had already jerked forward and I was slumped weird and his "protective hand" just ended up on my thigh.

Squeezing slightly.

Very close to my crotch.

My now slightly hard crotch.

And he was panting. (from the sudden stop. get your minds out of the gutter ;)

My face immediately flushed in embarrassment. What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with him?! I don't even think he noticed! What's worse is he just turned to me, his hair ruffled deliciously and his shirt slightly scrunched as he panted, out of breath when he looked me in the eyes softly, as if he were concerned for me. As if he cared. Like he cared... Maybe more than a friend would.

I tried to shake these thoughts out of my mind when I was broken from my spell by the sound of Matthew's voice.

"Oh my god Oliver are you ok?"

"I-" I cleared my throat awkwardly, "Y-ya I'm alright."

"You sure? You seem... A bit shaken up or something."

"Ya I'm sure. It's all good. Fucking assholes."

Matthew looked at me as if he was hurt. I didn't understand at first but then realized he must have misunderstood my comment. I immediately felt the undeniable urge to clear thing up and make him smile again and make sure he knew that I would never be mad at him and- what the fuck is wrong with my brain omg I'm not even gay. Even still I quickly cleared thing up, louder then necessary when I said,

"O-on the road! Assholes. The assholes in the road! N-not you!"

After a moment of silence I just mumbled, "sorry..."

Matthew chuckled and smiled at me. I could have sworn that he blushed for a second before he turned his attention back to the road an continued driving to Drew's place. We were only a few blocks away now and would be there any minute. But for now, we just sat in the car in awkward silence as Matthew drove, never seeming to calm down after we almost crashed. At least his hand was off my thigh now.

We pulled up into Drew's driveway and it was already staring to get dark. It wasn't even late or anything it was just depressing outside. The clouds needed to do everyone a favor and cheer the fuck up.

We rang the doorbell which was quickly answered and we stepped inside.

Ok so I know this is a new story thing or whatever but I want to see if anyone is actually going to read this or I'm just wasting my time. If anyone actually reads this and wants to see the part two for this story let me know and I will write it as soon as I can but if people aren't really interested I will probably just scrap this. Just so y'all know, the part two will have the zEsT that the cover promised.

So ya. If you wanna see that all you gotta do is let me know babes 😘

-boo