The beginning and end....

We're sitting in my car after a fight it's raining outside and I just get so made that I say "get out the fucking car"  she looks sad and says "seriously its pouring, we can just work this out... please Jack" I'm so mad I don't even care what she's saying and yell "I said get the fuck out my car!" She looks like she's about to cry but she opens the car door and I see her call one of her friends I start to feel bad and get out of the car too and quickly walk up to her "Adeline..." she doesn't even look at me but tells "don't get near me, my friends picking me up!"  He feel really bad and try to grab her hand but she pushes it away and I say "we need to talk" she looks really mad and says "I tried to talk" I sigh and say "look I'm sorry. I can't think straight when I'm with you..." she doesn't care to even try to understand what I said and say "then leave. Go date someone you can handle" her friends car pulls up I stop her a pull her into a kiss but she pushes me away "I'm not breaking up with you please" I try to kiss her again but she pushes me away and runs to her friends car and going it locking the door I quickly run after her and bang on the window crying "please Adeline!" *her friend starts the car and leaves I sit there for a sec crying then run into my car going to her house. When I make it to her house I bang until she opens the door I say "I'm so sorry Adeline please" *im bulling my eyes out but she say "no how could I trust you, one minute your the sweetest boy in the world then next you a fucking asshole" I cry more begging for her to stay I need her I can't live without her.

5 years later

I'm stand at the alter waiting for my bride.... Adeline my dear Adeline, I'm so happy but also scared. I look into the crowd seeing her. She's walking down the aisle she looks beautiful. I can't believe this is really happening..... I smile while crying standing at the top of a cliff wishing this could have been different. I close my eyes taking one step closer to the cliff edge until I... fall.