Mu Qings bad hair day

It was early in the morning and Mu Qing had to get ready for his duties. He frowned and groaned as he rolled out of bed. Mu Qing walked over to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but when he looked in the mirror his jaw dropped. "MY HAIR!!!" his hair was a mess. Usually his hair was never like this when he woke up, but today was not like others. He quickly grabbed a hair brush and started rapidly brushing his hair, trying to flatten it, but it wouldn't budge. Mu Qing at this point was very frustrated. He didn't want to be humiliated. He kept his hair in ponytails all day long, but how could he do so when his hair is a mess? "Ugh!!! This is the worst day ever for my hair to act up.." he whined in agony. 30 minutes later, he kinda had it flattened. But, it wasn't perfect. Mu Qing decided to keep his hair flow down instead of having it up, just in case. We don't want his hair acting up more now, do we babes? After Mu Qing got ready and mentally prepared himself for the day, he opened his door and walked out.

Mu Qing walked down the corridors, ignoring everyone's looks. He already knew they were staring at his hair. I mean, they knew it was long but no one has ever seen it down before. Mu Qing reaches the main hall of the capital where all the heavenly officials are located. He saw Feng Xin walking towards him with a smirk on his face. "Well well, the mighty Xuan Zhen is having a bad hair day? Oh boo hoo.." the other man had said while snickering. "Shut it! You're lucky I'm even on duty right now. I wanted to stay in my chamber." Mu Qing shouted. In fact, Mu Qing wanted to sit and sulk on his bed because his precious hair was indeed not doing its job today. I mean, at least his hair wasn't going full Melanie Martinez mode like in the "Class Fight" video..now that really would have been an interesting thing to witness..

(Thank you lovely friend for giving me such incredible feedback! I won't stop writing!😘❤️)

After a couple minutes of Fengqings bickering, They both left to do their own things. Feng Xin went to practice his archery while Mu Qing went back to his chamber to work on his hair. Hopefully he will not rip his scalp off in the process! <3