Blue

Bright flashing lights and sirens.

Blood and pain.

The horror on their faces.

That was all she remembered before everything went dark and she was standing in front of a door. Taking a second to look around she saw nothing but darkness. It terrified her why she didn't know but it was enough to have her quickly turning the knob and pushing open the door.

Pressing her back against it she came face to mask with a woman in a glowing blue sparkling dress with a glowing blue masquerade mask to match, her hair was in an elegant updo and she looked ethereal, godly. "Hello nadia" she said, her voice was as angelic as her appearance, "please have a seat we have much to discuss".

Nadia stumbled over practically collapsing into the chair she hadn't noticed when she first entered the office. "Where am i?" Her voice was barely above a whisper but something in her told her Ms. Blue, Nadines nickname for the ethereal lady, could hear her perfectly. "You're in the afterlife my dear." Ms. Blue said back.

A soft gasp left nadine at that revelation. She was dead.

She squeezed her eyes closed, pressing palms into her eyes as she processed this information. Finally taking a deep breath she dropped her hands opening her eyes once more to face the being in front of her. "Okay but I'm still confused as to why I'm here in this office with you." she questioned "You're here because your rebirth placement was decided." Ms. Blue paused for a second before she moved on to an explanation "Almost every soul gets reborn eventually and yours has been chosen to go into the descendants universe."

Nadine's mouth opened before she paused trying to think of where she had heard of that from. Before realization hit "wait a minute you're sending me into a disney universe?" she said the situation and the craziness of it finally hitting her. "And i'm meant to do what exactly? Am I taking over someone else's body? Like in all of those fanfics I used to read or?" Nadine let the ending of the sentence drag on before she ended it as if trying to emphasize her lack of understanding.

The blue lady smiled "you're meant to live" she said "you're being reborn as the daughter of a very distant relative of merlin but you'll be attending auradon prep. Now the years will fly by until a few days before the start of the movies." she paused again, moving a piece of paper closer to her on the desk. "Your powers from what I'm seeing here are a mix of the scarlet witch and jean grey which you'll be learning to control throughout those years. Anymore questions?'" and before nadine could get a word out Ms. blue was speaking again "None? Great! Enjoy your new life!" and that was the last thing nadine heard before she was being sucked into a portal and shoved through so many memories her head spun.

And then she was laying on a plush mattress with power swirling under her skin and pressure thumping behind her eyes as she panted up at the ceiling trying to calm herself from the wild ride she just went through. Finally finding the strength to sit up and stumble over to the bathroom, Nadine froze at the sight of vermillion glowing eyes with orange and red veins underneath long wavy hair that started black at the roots then faded into the orange and red towards the middle before fading back to black, her skin was the same dark brown.

She squeezed her eyes closed taking a few deep breaths as she continued to try to calm the chaos within her and when she finally blinked them back open she was met with one blue eye and one chocolate brown eye. Finally she turned back towards her room noting that her bags were already back and her long sleeve knitted ankle length dress along with  simple black ankle strap heels were already laid out and waiting for her.

She turned back to the mirror and stared, thinking back to the conversation with Ms. Blue.
'Im meant to live huh?' she thought to herself before turning to the shower walking the 4 or so steps turning it on before stripping and stepping in not even waiting for it to really heat up before she did so.

"I can do that" she whispered