Introduction

"Behold, these are but the outskirts of His ways, and how small a whisper do we hear of Him!"- Job 26:14

Greetings, I am Malleus, a man of God and a member of Earth's civilization. However, I'm not human as you would expect. No, I'm a Debterrian. Above all the things that I am: a preacher, a war leader, and a strategist I am a Debterrian. I am a man of folly in the eyes of mankind and a threat to their existence as I was a Councilor of the Debterrian Council of 11 that represented the North American continent and a servant of Debterriankind that once provided the checks and balances of our system of survival alongside the Debterrian universal leaders of the past. Do not have any illusions, Debterriankind turned out just fine. It is mankind that finds itself on the brink of extinction and I consider myself...a contributor to the cause.

Why? But consider this question instead. How could I be a man of God when my service waged war with His lost creation? Because alongside my fellow Debterrian representatives of the world, we believe in Him. We believe in Him above all things, and I can be like my brethren to dismiss this question to say that it is the sin of mankind that waged war with us, and out of fear, the humans have plotted our extinction. I say that war is the way of life and that this was nothing more than a world war, if not the grandest human civil war on the planet. I believe in my humanity, unlike some Debterrians of the Revelation Riots, and during the war, I believed in self-defense. I maintained this belief after I resigned from the Council of 11 when the ceasefire was introduced.

But I considered these verses 3 and 4 from Psalm 8. It is written, "When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon, and the stars, which have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him and the son of man that you care for him?" It is evident here that in His majesty, He cares deeply for mankind and shows mercy. It is a mystery that none of us could ever solve.

However, what about Debterriankind? Are we not humans as well? Humans that have been blessed, or cursed, with reptilian avatars that originate from the alien genetics carried by the asteroid during the Apophis crisis? Does it mean that for us Debterrians our humanity has been extinguished and we are declared as unrecognized members of civilization? But it is also evident that the Word of God is folly to the foundation of the Terra Firma Coalition and what the humans that are perishing and running the organization believe in.

I've examined my questions, and they're not for any human or Debterrian to solve. Don't be deluded, Debterrians are humans, too. To answer such questions, we must examine why the world is shaped the way it is now and why humans and Debterrians hate each other. Read my stories with caution if it gives you anxiety about predestination and know that many humans and Debterrians have died with explanations of my own regarding such loss of life. I'm not saying you should disregard my stories if predestination, violence, death, and war aren't your subjects. The Bible also contains these elements in the stories that make up the holy book. Like the Bible, my stories not only highlight these elements, but they also highlight the characters I've encountered in the third year of the ceasefire in the Human-Debterrian War and how God preserved them through many adversities to maintain His dominion over Earth and how everything points to Him and provides evidence of Him! Even when I believed all hope was lost. Even when I found myself losing faith.

Wherever you are and whoever you are and what you believe in, I invite you to join me in examining the history of the Earth in the 21st century and how the weight of the Earth all fell on one lowly and disgraced Debterrian engineer that I initially found to be unworthy to fight for my cause. We begin with her expedition...