FairyTale Land: The beginning

"Run and go pack your things, you're going to go live with your father, I'll visit when the war is over my love." Mother said to me in concern. "But Mother I'm nineteen now and I can and I want to fight with you to save our world Alivard," I argued with her.

"It not safe my love were this necklace, it'll break if I die then you'll know to stay with your father and never return." Mother said putting her necklace around my neck.

"Mum I love you and I'll miss you, but how will I know were he is and which world, he could be in never land for all I know," I said censored. "You'll know your way, first check FairyTale Land, you'll have no problem your a legacy your great great grandma is a goddess so you have that in you, and on top of that your grandma was a serine and you have some of her powder to. You are powerful in many ways my love you'll be able to fined out how much more powerful you are there with your father." Mother said sending me off before they started to attack.

After I packed I jumped into the portal that one of the maid prepared to were I was going. After I jumped in I landed in an ally it was midday, so I started walking out of the ally to walk on the side of the street heading my way to the near by ships. I always remember when visiting father he had a ship so I tried to look for the best pirate ship there was. As I found the ship I walked on it everyone glancing at me as edmare the ship.

"What a beautiful ship, looked like time never changed," I whispered to myself. "Thanks for the compliment young lady but what would you like?" I heard a rough pirate voice say. "I always recognize that voice, nice to see you again father," I said turning around smiling. He stood there shocked for a moment and then it hit him. "Bloody hell, come here missed you my dear fish bate," father said happily. As we hugged I saw a beautiful women come out from the captains door.

"Dear, who is that?" She asked curiously. "You must be the beautiful lady my fathers been talking about he didn't tell me your were this gorgeous," I said walking up to her putting my bag down. "Oh your his daughter my you grown from what your picture show," she said giggling. We hugged and I when down stairs to start unpacking.

As I fished unpacking I heard thuds and yelling. As I walked up stairs I saw the women on the floor dead and my father arguing with someone, as I walked up further I saw Rumple. "Rumple?" I asked curiously. I looked around what was going on and saw my father hand cut off and the hand in rumples hand. "So the runners are true you become the dark one," I stated. "True as ever dearly, time for me to go," he said disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Father were are were is our heading?" I asked helping the men prepare the women funeral. "We're going to go to Neverland, I'll have enough time to plan for revenge against that crocodile and we'll never age." He said angrily. "Im sorry about her" I said sorrowful hugging my father. "It's alright darling I got you and I won't fail to protect you either." He said rubbing his daughters back. "I love you Y/n, my dear daughter." He said kissing me on the forehead. "I love you to father." I said kissing him on the cheek.