Chapter 43

**RECAP**

Andy: "So far we're waiting on the doctors to come up with a cure for red fury, we have almost all of the ones that were roaming the streets, and it seems they stopped transmitting the drug for some reason now"

Ethan: "It seems the Yosai are a bit too unpredictable. I think our best bet is finding Alex"

Andy: "He's pretty much dead though"

Ethan: "If no one could find a body, he's definitely still out there. If we want to get the scoop on their plans we have to get Alex"

Hakeem: "I agree, he is our best bet. Everyone else we capture always ends up finding a way to end themselves before they speak"

Andy: "You're right, let's begin our search then"

And so the search began...

Tek City Police Department began searching for Alexander Reto

But couldn't find a trace. the Yosai began to lay low after the Red Fury Outbreak

Leaving Tek City Police to only have to deal with minor crimes which seem to have had no relation to the Yosai. It was simply weird because the Yosai just seemed to "disappear"

There was no sign of Alex until 2 years later

Gill's phone: "You've received a message"

Chapter 43

From: Anonymous , "Thank you for reading my message, you seem pretty sharp ,when I did my test I was number 2, I heard you got number 6 on the written test , but once you get this message do not relay it.

13 5 5 20 13 5 1 20 2 21 18 7 5 18 16 1 12 1 3 5.