the story.

this story is made to motivate other fighter.

Aalyah was a 11 year old with talent in jujitsu , jujitsu is similar to grappling , it is a sport of self defense,discipline, and to know how to control ur emotions .

I started jujitsu at the age of 8 years old,  I have 3 younger brothers , and only 1 of them were around my age. Im not gonna name him , when I was 7 my 6 year old brother always played jujitsu , Monday ,Tuesday ,Wednesday,Thursday, no days off,
I would always watch and learn , I would always come to see his private classes, with my father. And at the time I was doing gymnastics like any 7 year old girl would . I always asked my dad to join a jujitsu gym , but he would always say no because im a girl. So I kept begging everyday I felt something inside me was yelling for me to join jujitsu . my father kept changing hobbies for me to make me stop begging and I went from gymnastics, to basketball,art, public speaking . And nothing really helped the begging at all. but finally when I was 8 I was turning 9 that year he let me join a gym named team nougaira. It's located in United Arab Emirates. Fun fact im a local in United Arab Emirates.

They do separate classes but at the same time . We have a whole big mat so they made it half for the competition team and the other half for the normal classes . I was there for 2 weeks and beaten all the normal class kids. So my brother told my coach if it was okay for me to join since the competition team have an extra 1 hour after the normal classes. Then the coach said we have a world championship in uaejjf. So I got excited and signed up , after a 1 hour long road trip for Dubai to abu dhabi . I finally reached the arena . And after 3 hard matches with girls around the world I won second place. I was grateful. It was good I won second and it's my first competition.
After that that my dad really noticed my talent.    I started beating most of the kids in competition class and I was also
becoming older then the age for the competition class so I join the teens class at the age of 10 , and it was difficult for me but I managed to get the nick name of arm bar queen. arm bar is a submission where u lock someone's arms and push it the way it isn't supposed to go and they will tap out. I became friends with some girls who were very skilled . And I beated all the grey belts when I was a white belt. Then I got a grey belt after 2 years of training . And then I wore a hijab after a couple months .
and I joined competitions and it was very hard to gain that confidence .

and if any of u have any decisions to make remember keep ur head held up high and do it proudly.