Ash x Goh bondage story

It was very late in Galar and Goh immediately went to his bed to sleep. He was tired so he slept on his stomach. He heard Ash climbing on the top bunk and thought he was going to cuddle with him. What he didn't know was that Ash had a roll of duct tape in his hand.

What Goh did notice was Ash putting his hands behind his back but he didn't think much of it. He went back to sleep until he noticed Ash was tapping his wrists together. Goh tried to struggle but Ash was much stronger due to years of training with his pokemon.

Ash finished binding Goh's wrists and began wrapping the tape around his ankles, tying his feet together. "Let me go!" Goh screamed. 

Ash quickly turned him over and gagged Goh with a sock before kissing him on the cheek and taping his mouth. Ash then put a few more strips of tape across Goh's lips until he was satisfied with his boyfriend's gag. 

All Goh could do was wriggle and squirm in his bindings. "Ashhh, plls," Goh pleaded through his gag. "Ltt mm gmm!" Ash chuckled. "But then how can I tickle my precious boyfriend?" Ash teased. 

Goh widened his eyes and pleaded with Ash to let him go but his gag prevented him from saying anything understandable. Ash lifted Goh's shirt and began tickling his sides and belly which immediately caused Goh to squirm, thrashing around and screaming through the tape across his lips.  

"It is okay to admit you like this," Ash said. "Mmmph," Goh said, mumbling into his gag and turning his head away. Ash couldn't resist licking Goh's soles which caused the bound and gagged boy to laugh. 

"What is going on?" a voice called from the hallway. Turning their heads, Ash and Goh could see Chloe standing in the doorframe. "Uh, hello?" Chloe said. "I asked a question. Are you just going to ignore me?"

"Sorry Chloe," Ash said. "I'm just tickling my boyfriend. Sorry If I woke you up," Chloe sighed. "Why is Goh tied up and gagged?" she asked. "So he can't escape my tickling," Ash teased. "Oh. That makes sense," Chloe said. "Goodnight," 

Chloe closed the door and Ash was pretty sure she muttered 'Boys' as she walked away. "Now where were we?" Ash asked, turning back to Goh. Ash continued to tickle Goh for a bit more before peeling the tape off his mouth and pulling out the sock.

"Ash, why did you do that?" Goh asked. "I get you were trying to have fun but that doesn't mean you can tie me up and gag me," Ash looked down sheepishly. "Sorry Goh," he muttered. Goh responded by kissing Ash. 

"I love you Ash," Goh said. Ash smiled and kissed his boyfriend. "I love you too Goh,"