Season 4, Chapter 1: Alfea Graduates

One sunny morning, the six girls sat in front of the big Alfea stage. They watched as more young women walked by to receive their jewelry boxes. They were officially Alfea graduates.

Aisha looked at the stage to see her cousin Electra walking slowly. When she received her jewelry box, she clapped.

Electra looked at the headmistress and said, "I feel connected to every form of energy around the globe! It feels amazing!"

"That's the difference between a fairy who manipulates energy and being the fairy of reserved energy," the headmistress replied.

As Electra walked off the stage, Aisha ran towards her and introduced her to the other five girls, saying, "Girls, this is my cousin Electra. She is the official guardian fairy of reserved energy. I'm very proud of her."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bloom, and these are Stella, Flora, Musa and Tecna," Bloom said, smiling. "Congratulations on graduating!"

Electra smiled. "Thanks. But life before now was not easy for me. I have been overcoming a particular weakness of mine. Since I faced Chatterbox, my nemesis, I've been trying to talk less and act more. After defeating Chatterbox, the weakness is improving. I'm starting to, as they say, walk the walk." She laughed. The other girls laughed too.

After the ceremony, the headmistress motioned to the seven girls to enter the office. She opened a gold box to reveal seven beautiful Enchantix wings. The wings shone, and a door opened. She said, "Welcome to the Hall of Enchantments. Only a few honored people know of it."

"I never thought there was such a place here," Flora remarked. "What is in this room?"

"Think of this as a magical museum. You can find the past, the present and even the future."

Aisha looked to her left and saw seven holograms of her and the other girls in Enchantix. "We're here too?"

"Yes. But you must remember the most important thing: the life of a fairy is endless. You must not believe that you're at its end. Today's the day you go beyond Enchantix. There's a level above Enchantix called Believix."

"What's Believix about?" Electra asked.

"Believix is the earth transformation. Enchantix shows how strong you are as guardians of the magical universe. But with Believix, you can touch the hearts of the people on Earth. I'm afraid that the world is in danger. If you don't make people believe in magic, then the earth won't be a good place to live in."

"Why?" Bloom wondered.

"Because a group of villains formed a collective and want to end the presence of fairy magic. Ever heard of the nemeses?"

Aisha gasped. "Yes! Electra had an encounter with one back on Energy City. The name of the nemesis was Chatterbox. Who are the rest?"

"I do not know, but the only way to weaken them is to find the last fairy on Earth and acquire Believix. It won't be easy, but I believe in you girls. Good luck."

"Ready, girls?" Stella asked.

"Wait, Stella," Musa said. "We don't know where the last fairy is. Let's fly to Gloomy Wood Forest."
"Good idea."

The seven girls shouted, "Winx Enchantix!"