~ |Mystreet season| 1 ~

The episode starts in front of Aphmau's house. The camera then enters the house on the second floor staircase near Aphmau's bedroom door. Sylvanna comes up the stairs to wake Aphmau up.)

Sylvanna: "(Sweetly) Aphmau, Aphmau!"

Aphmau: [Groans] "Nooo.."

-Sylvanna opens the bedroom door and make her way to the side of her bed.

Sylvanna: "Aphmau, get up! Come on!"

Aphmau: "(Annoyed) Mom, just like, five more minutes, then I promise I'll get up."

Sylvanna: "You always say that, and it turns into 20 minutes, if not the whole day. Now get your butt out of bed!"

Aphmau: "Okay, okay! I'm awake. I just need like, fi' mo' minutes to rest my eyes."

Sylvanna: "[Sighs] Fine. Sleep in. Such a shame; you're going to be late for your first day of high school. And yesterday you were so excited, too. *tsk* Oh, well."

-Aphmau realizes that today is first day of high school.
Aphmau: "Mooomm, today isn't even— [Gasps] It's the first day of school! Oh! I'm so excited! ... [Giggles] Backpack, check! Pencils, Check! College ruled paper, ...Mm, check! Stuffed animal?... Pfft! No! [Scoffs] I'm a high school freshman now! I need to be cool. Mmh... sorry, Honekoneko. Uniform, check! [Giggles] This is going to be awesome! My first day of high school! I can't wait to go to my classes and make a first impression! Ah, I've been preparing all summer for this moment! Nothing is going to stand in my way of making new friends and awesome grades— Nothing, I tell you! [Cackles fiendishly.]"

-Aphmau then looses her confidence and hides in the closet.

Aphmau "[Literally sobbing. Then whining] I don't wanna goooooo."

-Sylvanna comes in the room once more to find her in the closet

Sylvanna: "Aphmau? ...Aphmau? Are you crying in the closet again?

Aphmau: "(Still in the closet) [Stammers] N-no!"

Sylvanna: "[Sighs] Sometimes I wish you had claustrophobia because of these little hiding spats you have. (enters the closet) Tell mama what's wrong"

Aphmau:" Mom, I'm scared...I-I don't want to go to high school anymore."

Sylvanna: "(Surprised) What!? But sweetheart, you've been so excited for this since we've moved back here"

Aphmau: "I know, but Mom, I've been homeschooled for what seems like ever."

Sylvanna: "Calm down sweetie, it was just a year."

Aphmau: "Still, even before then at my old middle school I didn't really talk to anyone. I haven't seen another kid my age in person in a year."

Sylvanna: "Well, I tried to get you to go out, but you wanted to stay inside and play your internet games. Mija look... you're going to be fine. Sure, it's going to be a new experience for you and a lot of kids probably won't like you very much because you're really annoying sometimes..."

Aphmau: "Mom..."

Sylvanna: "Haha! But really, in all honesty, if they find you annoying that you don't need to be their friend in the first place. Just have fun and be you. You'll find people who love you for the beautiful person I know you are. Just keep that smile on."

Aphmau: "Thanks mom. You're right, I can do this. I just need to stay positive and smile."

Sylvanna: "That's my girl. Now get your butt to school. I've got to get to work. You gonna be okay walking there by yourself?"