Chapter 8 "How did I just do that

Olivia's POV

I ran and ran until I saw a few big trees then I climbed one and made a bow out of a few sticks and hid. I saw the Lost Boys were running and looking for me. I just hid until a Lost Boy yelled "I found her". Then I aimed my bow at the boy and shot, putting him to sleep. A Lost Boy watched and ran to the other before I could shoot him.

"GuysGuysGuysShehasabowandshemadeitoutofsticksandsheSHOTIVEN!" I heard the boy yell and the others ran in my direction.

A Lost Boy yelled "Guys I found her!" I tried to hide again but a few Lost Boys climbed up the tree I was on so I made a vine out of a few sticks and swung on another tree.

I shot the Lost Boy that grabbed me. He fell asleep. Every-body watched and I shot the sky and every-body fell asleep. I looked at the sky "it's 7:50." I said to myself.

I jumped on another tree and hung upside down and aimed my bow at two Lost Boys and they both were tall and one had scars on his face and the other had big ears. I aimed at the sky and shot. "Ha! Of course you're a woman. You missed." One of the boys yelled at me laughing. "No I didn't". I said and the boys fell asleep.

I jumped down. "How did I just do that?" I asked my-self. "Since you finally believe. Your body is slowly adapting to your old life". Tinker Bell said appearing out of nowhere. "Oh." I said in realization but still a little confused

"You might not get it now. But Olivia you will get it soon very soon". Tinker Bell continued to explain but not too much because she wants me to get it my-self. She smiled at me before she left again. I turned and a Lost Boy Knocked me out and tied me up.

No-one's POV

After Olivia woke up Pan, and Felix walked up to her cage.