Lunar Thorn

Second - Point of View.
Perspective of Y/n L/n.

Opening the door to your first class, your body language is telling you that you've been quite exhausted these past few days. A week has passed since you became a superheroine, or known as Sekkibug. It slipped out of the tip of your tongue, when you took a moment to examine the color of your main suit and designs. “Sekki” reminded you of the color red, and the spots – Tikki was the first thing that came to your mind. In a sense, Tikki is the red black-spotted cute tiny bug, that you happily call your companion! A thought that initially led you into the idea, kinda surprising that you come up with something outside the box though..! It was somewhat unusual for you to be early today in your first class, it feels kind of strange. But you want to have a bit of reading time to yourself, especially on your studies.

You got a few notes from your kind classmates that were willing to let you borrow their notes, so you wouldn't get left behind. One of those classmates is Marinette. She's very shy at first, sweet and kind, she was the first person that took a minute of her time to ask if you're holding up. Or if the class is somewhat troubling you, it was a miracle. You still remember the time you're quite stunned for a moment, before letting out an awkward laugh and nodding your head.

She's also a busy student once in a while, since her family owns a popular bakery nearby. You even stopped by that one time to try some of their pastries, and goodness, it was delicious. You have to remind yourself to come back whenever you're in the mood for sugary things.

A small shuffling inside your bookbag caught your attention, you lifted it up and placed it on your lap, opening the middle strap. You were welcome by your Kwami - Tikki, seemingly she's unwrapping the neat plastic of the small bread bun. She stopped what she was doing, looking up at you with a sweet smile. "Let me unwrap it for you, Tikki.." You whisper, gently picking up the bread bun and removing the smooth laces of the plastic keeping it together. You softly unwrap the plastic from the bread bun, before crumpling the wrappings into a little ball.

"Here you go, Tikki." You say with a soft smile, handing the bread bun to the tiny Kwami. "Thank you, Y/n." Tikki's face lit up, grabbing a hold of the soft bread bun with her two tiny hands, hugging it. You let her enjoy her snack, closing your bookbag and for the meantime setting it besides you until Nathaniel shows up. You grab one of your notebook, flipping the pages until it is at the current note from last friday's class.

There will be an upcoming quiz in a few days, and you don't want to score that low of a grade. You hold your pen, the tip of your nail thumb scratching at the base of the pen, creating these scratch marks that happen almost every time with your pens or pencils. You can't help it most of the time, it became a habit for you to do whenever you're trying to focus on something but couldn't exactly decipher the full meaning and reasons.

A familiar bluenette girl entered the classroom with her best friend, Alya. She seems a bit troubled or upset? And her best friend is patting her back to soothe the gloomy girl. "I don't know, Alya.. I-I just..! I can't seem to stay calm when I'm around him..! Now of course, Chloe took advantage of it when she saw the chance." Marinette hung her head low in defeat, a deep sigh escaping her lips. "I-I.. I can't win... I'm a total mess when it comes to Adrien, what if he thinks I'm weird..?"

Marinette shakes her head, holding back tears from her eyelids. "It's not fair.. W-Why am I like this..." She walks towards her seat, sitting down and crossing her arms on her desk, burying her face in the middle. A few sniffles of soft cries come out of the bluenette, you furrowed your eyebrows at this. You know that you're guilty for listening in on their conversation, but Marinette has been kind and helped you these past few days.