9 ( bck + sneak peak

Everyone was a good distance away from the egg, Charlie and vaggie sat infront of the egg while it rattled and shook every now and then a slight Crack would appear in the egg. "Oh vaggie! It's finally happening, we're gonna be moms!" She squealed happily while shaking vaggie, tho the moth only chuckled softly before grabbing her hands. "Charlie calm down, im glad your excited about this but don't over-" before vaggie could finsh a piece of egg flew at her face while other pieces flew out into the hotel. "Oh my goodness! Dirty,dirty,dirty!" Niffty cried out before racing around the hotel and picking up, sir Pentious and Husk had taken cover behind the bar while small hands and feels came out of the egg, including little black horns and sparkling green eyes, alongside pointy ears and a slimey black tail.

 "Oh my goodness! Dirty,dirty,dirty!" Niffty cried out before racing around the hotel and picking up, sir Pentious and Husk had taken cover behind the bar while small hands and feels came out of the egg, including little black horns and sparkling ...

Charlie's eyes sparkled before she reached towards her newly hatched son before vaggie grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Don't Charlie, let him come to us" she spoke softly while her eyes, or eye rested on her son has he fell out of the egg. "M-mama.." he uttered out before slowly crawling towards Charlie and vaggie, Charlie scopped her child into her arms while vaggie smiled down st him. "He's beautiful, what are we gonna name him?" Vaggie rubbed his cheek while he chewed on her finger.

"Mike..no sounds too bland" Charlie uttered out a name but she seemed to have given up. Vaggie seemd defeated aswell but it didn't stop her from stating a name aswell. "How about levi. Short for leviathan?" Vaggie sounded less confident in her name before niffty butted in. "Roach! Let's name him roach!" She screeched before everyone yelled in unison "We're nit naming him roach!?" Husk finally decided to join this useless conversation "hoe about whiskey?" He added half jokingly before vaggie gave him a death glare before he started to chug his bottle of beer again.

"What about malleussss" Sir Pentious chimed in happily before slithering over to the two newly parents before patting the wet ad slimy hair of the child. "Malleus, your name is malleus then" Charlie smiled adoringly at her child and kissed his cheek while vaggie too watched her new son in adoration, last she had seen a child it looked like a clown.

~Magically time skip~

Malleus had just gotten his first bath and dressed into comfy clothes chosen by yours truelly, charlie. He was adorned in a onesiea (Sorry I forgot how to spell it and I'm too tired to search it up) with rainbows and unicorns that just so happened to have rain shits, c