First day at college

It was the first day of college (new year of college) and every student went to the principals office to get there dorm keys to there own room, each dorm we're available for 2 students but this year there were only 7 students to teach for the reason of not being known from the first time wen this college was build. name's of the characters that are included: Catnap, Dogday, Bubba Bubbaphant, Bobby bearhug, Craftycorn, Picky piggy, Kicking chicken, and Hoppy hoscotch. All the 7 students went to pu all there stuff in there lockers before class starts and then went to there dorms to pick one room for themselves ( But there was 1 student that wouldn't have a roommate was Dogday cause there is only 7 students so he would be the only smiling critter that won't have a roommate) Dogday: Well...I guess I have to be by myself. It was time for class and everyone went to there seats, but Dogday was the only one who had no one to sit next to, but he was fine with that, but little he knows that someone else will join him in the same seat. Bubba Bubbaphant: Hey Dogday! Dogday: Yea? Bubba Bubbaphant: I heard 2 students that are into bullying us but there mostly from last year's school time :( Dogday: Well...I guess we have to accept it, that's why probably were here 😓. ( The 2 students that are gonna be bullying are Kicking chicken and Hoppy hoscotch so...yea 🥲😓😢) It was time for lunch for today first college year but it won't be a peacefull and happy lunch hour. Craftycorn: Hey guys should we watch out from those 2 students that wanted to bully us? Picky piggy: I think we should watch out from those 2 students that want to bully us, what do you guys think. Bubba Bubbaphant: Yea sure sense we are gonna get manipulated by them, I wouldn't say why not.