Chapter 1

(Jacksons pov)

I wake up to the blazing sound of my alarm clock.
I wanted to cut my ears off- but of course I couldnt. So I would slap the alarm clock, turning it off. I would groan as I would stretch my arms out above my head- making my weighted eyes be a little less heavy.
This morning was like a regular morning- but something felt different.
His body felt weirdly tingly- something was just different. He didnt know if it was just his chest pain hes been getting these past few days, but he didnt think so- since it wasnt hurting or anything. Just very.. tingly.

I would get up as my eyes would flutter a bit as I turn on the bright lights- It definitely woke me up though. But my body still felt tingly and a bit weird. I would walk and accidentally step on a lego on the floor, screeching in pain for a second. Im not sure what happened, but I swear on that moment my whole body had a cramp sensation. I would groan in pain- my squinted eye only noticing something green-like something floating with a bright green aura around it. But the cramps would suddenly stop, as I would notice what was floating was a glass cup on the side of my bed. It would fall on the floor- making a shattering sound against my wooden floorboards. Once it fell you could hear someone running up the stairs and almost punching the door open.
"Jackie- are you okay?!" my tía would say, scanning the room and the glass on the floor.
I would hesitate before speaking, I wasnt gonna tell my tia about me seing a glass cup floating with a green aura around it.

"Yup- the cup just slipped out of my hand!" He would say grabbing the broom and sweeping up the glass.
This was so odd- what is happening? I just disregard it and go to school. Where I come across Exer, who would suddenly pull me into a janitors closet- I would gasp in slight shock and fear as I feel his tight grasp on my wrist.
"Jackson!- you wouldnt believe it!" Exer would say- almost so excited its like he just won the lottery.
"What happened.?" I would say rubbing my eyes, I was still clearly tired.
"I woke up today with no "green"!" Exer would murmur out his mouth.

————————————————————————

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I will try to update daily :)