The movies - scottney maybe (WANRUNG:EMOTIONAL) - this chapter is a joke

SCOTT POV

It was just a normal day at school and I was waiting for my good friend, Courtney. Don't tell anyone this but I think I like Courtney. JUST A TINY BIT THOUGH. She's just so beautiful and smart and..

"Scott, why are you just staring at the wall?" Courtney asked, making Scott lose his  train of thought.

"Huh? OH! Hey, Courtney!" Scott said, blushing.

"So I was just wondering if you.. wanted to go to the movies with me." Courtney said, hesitant on if she should actually go with him to the movies.

"Uh- S- Sure, Courtney!" Alright, then it's settled! Anyways, We gotta get to class!" Courtney said, rushing out.

COURTNEY POV

Don't tell anyone this but.. I really like Scott. It's just something about that dirt boy that I love. Now I know what you're thinking. "Don't you like that Duncan guy?" The thing is, I don't and I never have. In fact I can't stand him. The way he always calls me princess makes me wanna punch him right in the face. And on top of that, he has NO manners! Ugh.. Class is starting so I gotta pay attention. I wish I didn't have this period with Duncan. At least I have Scott here, too..

"Hey, Princess! How you doing."  Duncan asks.

"Well, I WAS doing good, until you got here.. And stop with that nickname, it drives me crazy!" I say, getting more mad the longer he stayed near me.

"What wrong with me being here, princess? Don't you like me?" Duncan asks, very obviously enjoying the fact that I was mad..

"WHY WOULD I LIKE YOU!? YOU'RE ANNOYING AND GROSS!" I say, now realizing everyone in class is looking at me.

"Uh-" I blush in embarrassment. 

"LEAVE HER ALONE, DUNCAN! 😡😡🤬🤬👿👿😠😾😾😾👿👿😖😖😤😤" Scott says, glaring at flopcan.

"Chill! There's no need to get hostile." Duncan says, rolling his eyes and walking away.

"Ugh, he idso annoying!"  I say, still mad.

"Tell me about it."

(After school bc idk what else to write about classsss)

Texting:

courtney: hey scott

dirt boy:heyy

courtney: u ready fir the movies

dirt boy: yeah btw do you mind if pick u up

courtney: no

courtney: i was expecting you to do that anyways..

dirt boy: oh

dirt boy: um

dirt boy i'm on my way

courtney: alr

I'm so excited!! EEE!! .. I sounded like Katie and Sadie there. Ew.

(At the movies)

SCOTT POV

I'm at the movies with Courtney right now. I think I might confess to her.. Or not. She probably doesn't even like me anyways.. But It's worth a try, right?

"Two medium popcorns, please!" 

Courtney is so nice and smart and beautiful. But she's way out of my league so she'll probably so no..

"Sorry ma'am, but the popcorn isn't available right now." 

"I didn't ask if it was available or not. I want my popcorn! *goes into alpha mode and eyes turn red*"

"Ma'am I said it's not available. There's nothing I can do about that."

"I WANT MY POPCORN YOU-" I cover Courtney's mouth with my hand. Okay, forget what I said. Maybe she isn't very nice..

She uncovers her mouth.

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANGER!"

Okay, its not a maybe. She just isn't nice.. But I still love her.

"Courtney, there's no use. Let's just go." I say, dragging her away from that poor cashier. 

"The movie is about to start anyway."

(During the movie)

"Hey, Scott.." Courtney starts to say something.

"Hm?" 

"Thanks for standing up for me in class."

"No problem! That's what friends are for!" i say, smiling at her.

(After the movie)

NOBODY'S POV

Scott and Courtney left the movie theater, laughing.

"Courtney.. There's something I've been meaning to ask you.."

Courtney stops laughing.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Will you.. Be my girlfriend?" Scott asks, hopefully.

"lol ofc not i have a girlfriend and even if I didn't wouldn't date u 🙄🙄🙄🙄"

scoot starts to cry.

"b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- but i 'm a sigma alpha!!" *scoot becomes a brocken gacha demon*

"lol. i'm a lesbean. gwen alpha is my gf" courthouse says, laughing at him

*gwen alpha teleports into existence and starts making  out with courthouse*

"WAAAA" *turns into hated savage gacha child who become a super duper looper princess*

"well *sniffs hardly* i don't lick u anyway.. 😢😢"

SCOOT POV

well if courthouse doesn't date ima date her enemy 😡😡😡😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🐺🐺🐺🐺

*flopcan appears into existence*

"guess what courthouse!! 😡😡"

"what 🙄🙄"

"im dating ur enbemy gflopecsn 😼😼"

"lol idc ur both mid anyways"

*gwourtney and duncott make out aggressively*

#duncott #scottney #gwourtney #gwentney #gachabrocken #sadstory #scottangst

word count: 715

if u licked this super sad story u should liek, comet, viote