Chapter 11. "I didn't mean to do that"

Olivia's POV
(Time skip to a day later)

After a while Felix finally let me out of the cage. I sat on a log. And Devin was behind me and he was holding a sword. I looked at him with 'huh? What are you doin?' eyes. I stood up.

(A few minutes of
talking later)

Then Devin flinched at me and I backed up quickly. Devin held his sword behind his neck with a MASSIVE ego and confidence. A Lost Boy threw a sword and I caught it and I stood there holding a sword. Devin quickly lowered his sword his ego dropping by a lot.

(A few minutes later)

I cut his sword with mine and the Lost Boys yelled cheering for me. I (tried) cut his sword with mine again but I put a big scar on his face. "I didn't mean to do that". I said with I'm sorry in my voice. Devin looked at me with a dirty look and almost cutting or stabbing me again.

(Time skip)

-~~~~------~~~~~~

Devin's POV

I stood holding my (cut) sword and sat down.

Olivia's POV

I sat down and got a text from Henry

Henry
Where are you? Are you okay?

Olivia
I'm at Neverland and yes, I am okay.

Henry
Really? You're in Never-Land? What's it like?

Olivia
Nothing much just a lot of boys.

I put my phone away and walked to find Devin sitting on the ground. I sat in front of him. "What?" He asked annoyed. I didn't say anything I just grabbed a cloth and cleaned his wound that I did it was bloody very bloody.