Chapter 1

Sonic's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and slowly sat up in my bed. I checked to see that the time was 4:00 am .

Why do I wake up so early u ask, well u'll see. Oh before I forget I'm Sonic and I'm 17. Please note that I am a boy, I am most mis-gendered bc of my looks.

I am a royal blue hedgehog with emerald green eyes I'm 5'6 and told I'm too cute for a boy.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. Once I had finished I went into my closet and picked out a light blue crop top and black shorts with a black and white Converse.

"Sonic! It's time to wake up!", my mother shouted. "Already up and ready mom!", I replied back as I came out of my room and ran down stairs.

"Morning son.", my father greeted me."Morning dad.", I replied with Excitement. "Well someone seems happy about their new high school.", mom smiled softly.

"Yup, but since I still have 3 hours and 15 minutes I'm gonna go watch tv." I said as I picked up my breakfast and left the kitchen. "Alright!", my parents shouted loud enough for me to hear.

Time went on rather fast. "Bye mom bye dad!", I shouted, "Bye dear / Sonic!".

I closed the door and ran off to school, for someone as small as me I run extremely fast. I reached school in no time and with an hour left to spare.

"Hey there!", a voice called out to me. "Huh?", I turned around to see a albino hedgehog in front of me.

"You must be the new kid.", he spoke and began floating around me. "Yeah my name's Sonic what's urs?" I said / asked. "My name's Silver, do u wanna be friends?", he asked.

"YES!", I said happily. He laughed at my behavior. "So what's ur first class?".
"Math", "Cool come on I'll show u the way.", he dragged my hand.

We arrived at the class and entered I sat next to Silver and we started talking.

* 30 minutes later*

"Alright class today we have a new student joining us, would u please introduce urself." the teacher stated.

As soon as I stood up the entire class started cooing. "She is so cute!", I heard a girl coo. "True!", another girl replied.

"Class please settle down and let her introduce herself, go on dear." the teacher quieted the class. "My name is Sonic I'm 17 and I'm not a girl I'm a boy." I corrected the class.

"Oh sorry about that." they all in unison. "It's alr." I reassured them as l sat down. "Wow seems someone is getting popular." Sliver teased.

"Yeah Yeah let's focus on the lesson," I playfully rolled my eyes.

The day went pass it was now time for lunch.

Silver's P.O.V
As the day went on it was our lunch period and I couldn't wait to introduce Sonic to the others.

"Come on Sonic u have to meet the others!", I dragged him. "Ok.", he replied smiling. As we reached the table my group sat at all of their attention was turned to Sonic.

"Hi guys!", I greeted them. "Hey hun, and those the cutie next to u?", Rouge asked. " His name is Sonic he's the new student." I responded. "Hi Sonic." they all greeted him.

"Hi." he said with a cute smile making the girls go crazy. "Ahhh! He is so fvcking cute!!" Amy squealed.

"Ik right!", Maria (hedgehog au) agreed as she began hugging him. "Alr give the boy some air.", Scourge pried her off of Sonic.

Sonic began to hug Scourge. "Ur comfy.", he purred as Scourge petted his head. "Please don't get too attached to my bf.", Fleetway spoke.

Sonic only looked at him and blew a raspberry at him and went back hugging Scourge. "Well looks like I have a child now.", Scourge joked.

We all laughed and Fleetway pouted while Sonic fell asleep on Scourge's shoulder. "Is he sleeping already?", Mephiles asked surprised.