𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒊

Jealous (Fluff)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Itadori?" I question the pink hair boy that was standing in front of me waiting for the train.

"Oh Y/n! Hello!" He turns to me and smiles.

"Hi Itadori" I say to him

"Where are you going right now?" He questions me tilting his head.

"I'm going to go eat with Megumi, do you want to come ?" I invite him to the "date" that was for me and Megumi.

"Sure I don't mind but I was actually going to meet up with Nobara." He says sadly.

"Well she can come as well , we are just going to eat fast food." I say to him

The train arrives, me and Itadori steps in the train. There was many men with brief cases scrolling on there phone.

We sat next to eachother scrolling on our phones as well

Emo: You did what ?

Y/n : I invited them, it's not like we are dating so we can have a big friend date

Emo: Fine and only because you invited them and that doesn't mean imma be nice to them or pay for their food

Y/n: I know I know , don't worry they know the terms and conditions

Emo: alright I'll see you here be safe

Y/n: I will :)

I sat back and let out a sigh some time had pass. The train makes a stop to the next station, me and Itadori stood up together.

"Heyyy you guys!!" Nobara would slightly yell in the station.

She walks towards our direction with many bags I assume with many clothes and shoes. But I love too see her buying stuff for herself.

"Heyy" I said towards Nobara

She tosses her bags to Itadori for him to carry , completely ignoring his hey that he was about to say. Nobara hugs me being happy to see me.

"Oh how have you been?" She squeezes that life out of me.

"I've been good, how are you , what have you been up to besides shopping?" I say giggling slightly.

"Ive been amazing ,Gojo sensei gave me his card so I could buy new uniforms but maybe I went overboard ." She tilts her head giggling.

"Why do I have to carry this stuff!!!?" A muffle yell came from Itadori as we walk in front of him.

He follows behind us as the bags covered his whole body of how much he was carrying.

"So you and Fushiguro huh?" Nobara says hinting towards me as we walk to the fast food place.

"Yea it's something , I don't know if we are going to date but I do like him." I say and she eggs me on saying that I love him more than like him.