✧Foreword

✧30.2.2024 GMT

Salutations,

Life, is in essence, an elaborate labyrinth, delineated by the corridors of Opportunity. Singularity coats its tiles with an ebullient glaze as variables cast a contingent reveille over its walls. Purpose imbues every tilting fixture and each hindrance serves to enrich the curios and memorabilia one happens upon.

May my piece encourage you to spread your wings, to stride towards fulfilling all of the wonderous aspirations that you bear in life. Let us pursue the impossibilities that compel one to settle for less; such is the purpose behind my piece.

May a day come when we all spin the yarns of our perseverance in regards to how we each besieged the inconceivable for I too would like to be granted the opportunity to edit this chapter and inform you all of merry tidings.

I would like to dedicate this piece to the esteemed c3Lest_- who inspired this body of work with their "Justice In Twisted" book. Do visit their profile and send my regards.

Your support is most welcome; be it votes, comments, re-reading, adding my work to your reading lists and sharing this work with others. Please do not shy away from doing so as I can be easily flattered by even the faintest gesture indicating your support. And a flattered me is inevitably more prone to scribble away to his heart's content.

I may occasionally elaborate on certain creative choices or sources of inspiration on the respective story, that is, should you bear any interest and inquire.

As to not occupy the remainder of chapters with a number of postscript notes, I shall append any future comments from myself here. (Should there be any.)