Motel

Being a sheriff in this god damn town is fucking bullshit. Everyday something happens left and motherfucking right. I got a call from a random motel up north, this place was called 'Sunny Sleep'. This motel was usually where people sleep and stay for the night here when they travel through town. I park the car in front of the open lobby. The front desk lady told me 107 was the door room number. She suspects there is two wanted criminals that I might be hunting down for a while, they fit the description very well. My hand wraps around my gun, the other hand uses the key to unlock 107. As I try to open the door, someone answers it. There he was, Vincent Miller, or "Vinny".
"What you want, dumbass?", he smirks "Missed me?".
"Hell no, I've been hunting your ass down for a week now. Put your hands behind your fucking head, Vincent." I say with authority.
Arms wrap around my body and Vinny moves out of the way, the person behind me carrying my heavy body. Pushing me inside the room with force, but not with strength. Vinny shoves me into a wooden chair, I see out of the corner of my eye and it was Larry quickly getting rope. Vincent holds me down as Larry Carson ties me to the chair I sit in. All I gotta say, was how impressive he ties my big ass down that poor excuse for a chair.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Oh, look, it's Kirk Davidson. Or sheriff Kirk, as I should say." Larry said with a slight grin.

It was kinda adorable and hilarious that he tried so hard to be intimidating. Vinny gets on my eye level, squatting somewhat low, and if only this rope wasn't on me. I would have kicked him in the balls. "You scared, sweetheart?" Vinny whispers huskily. A tingling sensation occurs in my gut and crotch. The way he said that word made me feel really good. A guilty pleasure if you will, Larry puts his soft hands on my burning face. His fingers move down to my chin and making my head look up at him. Bending down, landing his lips onto mine, kissing me sloppily.

I feel a cold, firm hand rub my groin and then massage my inner thighs. This felt really nice.
"Liking it, sheriff?" Larry says into my lips. I said yes, he pushes his tongue into my mouth and it rubs my tongue as well. Vinny unbuttoned and unbuckled my pants and belt off. The other man excitedly pulls away from me and gets in front of my body on his knees. He pulls the clothing down to my ankles, starts kissing and licking my thighs. I groan quietly, Vincent biting the back of my neck. He mumbles into the nape of it, asking if I was willing to be obedient and to stay here.

I nod slowly. Just then, Larry starts sucking me off, performing a blowjob. Licking my dick, including the top of it. Moving back and forth, his hand under my leg to lift it over his shoulder. I buck my hips, he apparently didn't gag. Which makes me believe this isn't his first rodeo. My anus feels something putting pressure and that something slides in with ease. I look over to see Vinny using his two fingers and starts scissoring me. Stretching me out, since I never had sex with a man. I moan and whimper. Panting for air because I'm not use to this type of activity.

My ear hears a click, Vinny has a switchblade knife and cuts the rope off. He puts it on the floor, grabs my hand to Larry's head. Making me grip his brunette hair and move his head more aggressively. This makes me more aroused and moan louder. Also Larry starts to grunt with pleasure, I feel so euphoric. My body gets so overwhelmed and I cum in Larry's mouth. He gets up and the criminals undress each other. This was surely going to be interesting tonight. Vinny puts a substance in his hands and rubs his dick real good. I'm on the bed with Larry, he looks at me as I stare at the floor. Not knowing what will happen next. Vinny lays on the mattress with his back against the headboard, he pats his lap, suggesting me to sit on his erection. I carefully lower myself.

His arms wrapped around my waist and slam me down, making gasp and squeak. The feeling of me being penetrated was new, obviously to me. A hand wraps around my dick, rubbing some of the substance I was not familiar with. Soon, I realize in the moment that it was lotion and he was preparing me to penetrate someone. Vincent stops, Larry holds onto my shoulders and starts bouncing on my penis. The weight and force makes me accidentally grind Vinny.

We're all moaning, groaning and grunting. But, I'm mostly whimpering and overstimulated from the previous act of the blowjob. I nuzzle Larry's throat, I grab his waist and make him go faster. I hear gasps, his eyes and head were rolled back. Soon, Vinny cums in me and then I did so too in Larry. He came on my chest. We all get off each other and put our clothes back on.

My body felt warm and my face felt hot. The two criminals leave to their car. I sit on floor wondering how this encounter happened and what to tell my deputy, the lady at the motel.