Ch - 1 | Love At First Sight

── ★ A u t h o r ' s P O V

In the midst of a raging storm, It was raining heavily, with clouds growling- Even every drop falling on his body was making his blood boil, He was bewildered thus, horrified.

The entire road was filled with darkness, Similarly his heart was filled with wickedness.

As he took a step further,
An Anonymous light brimmed in his eyes- He couldn't figure out what it was.

Just As that he felt something hit him harshly, It was a car-

He felt a whirlwind of emotions as he found himself caught in the chaos of the hit-and-run accident.

As the darkness closed in, he succumbed to unconsciousness, the harsh reality of the accident fading into a hazy memory.

Just as he was About to close his eyes-

Someone decently held his wrist, and checked his veins.

"Sir?"

As he felt a feminine voice calling him sir, he couldn't figure out why his heart was fluttering so hard- He felt sudden butterflies in his stomach.

"Sir? Are you okay? Hold onto yourself!!
Try not to get unconscious please!"

He smiled a bit fearlessly not caring a bit about himself And tried to open his eyes.

It was as he saw paradise, sparkling in his eyes with the presence of a woman in front of him.

In the emerald depths of her olive green eyes, secrets whispered by the wind were held, drawing him in with their mesmerizing allure.

Her Abaya edges cascades in soft waves her creamy white skin, enhancing her delicate beauty. Her pink, pouty lips exude a softness that invites admiration, adding a touch of allure to her already enchanting face.

He looked at her,
And he just realized what Love is-

She widened her eyes in concern.

Amidst the chaos, She was A Guardian Angel in the form of a passerby emerged- and to everyone's surprise, She was a passionate medical student.

Tenderly and skillfully, she tended to him, stabilizing him with precision.

With a sense of urgency, she quickly got into a cab with the help of some passersby.

On their way, He did nothing- But continuously staring at her.

After 20 minutes, They arrived at
"Luna Oasis wellness", And he was shifted into the emergency ward.

And Just As A skilled doctor was trying to wipe his wound- He yelled in Anger,

"Don't touch me- she will treat my wounds..."
He said pointing at his saviour.

The remaining doctors who were present to cure him, Sighed in irritation And Anger for her.

One of the female doctors murmured saying, "Such A Slut-"

And the other moment, He gave a death glared And said. "How dare you say that?-"

The women who was encountering the whole scenario finally spoke-

"Just Shut up!" She pointed at the injured Man.

"But..."

As he was about to say something she cut off his words And gave a death glare.

The room Again got filled with silence,
And she was still wiping the injured men's wounds.