AU

This is my first fic so I guess I'll try my best, pls leave comments and vote if you like it!

My au: (description)

The year after the war at Puzzle City, the Roan Kingdom became the Obelian Empire. Cale and Alberu started dating and got married that year. After a year, they had a child, Ye-Jun de Alger Obelia with the English name Felix de Alger Obelia. Turns out that stabbing yourself with the world trees dagger also gives you the ability to get pregnant. Felix had his mothers desire for slacker life, but also his fathers weapon prowess. When Alberu learned that Felix was just like his mother, he granted his wish but also made him his Royal guard so that he'd stay by his side. Felix's existence is not known outside the Henituse and Royal Families. Felix trained with Choi Han to become Alberu's knight. When Felix was 5, Cale was attacked and was hit by a powerful poison. They managed to cure him but he was in a coma for several years. When Cale went into a coma Alberu changed his name to Claude. A year after Claude had a one night stand with Diana when he was drunk and sad because of Cale. Diana had Athanasia but she didn't have any dark elf traits at the price of Diana's life. The Wmmap manhua happens. Claude is 49 in this au and Felix uses magic to hide his eyes. Anastacius is the Third Prince. And Penelope ( Jennette's mom) was a arranged relationship with Claude/Alberu. Also Claude/Alberu erased his memories of Diana cause he didn't want to remember betraying Cale.