Your Mess Is Mine (BangChan)

You'd been a Creative Director at JYP for about 3 years, and to say your job was hectic was an understatement. You primarily worked with the newest girl groups and the trainees, spitballing concepts and overseeing their design as they blossomed into comebacks. You loved everything about what you did and you loved the people you worked with. Your department always had new ideas flowing in and currently you'd been assigned to assist Stray Kids with their latest comeback concept. It was thrilling for you as you'd never worked with a boy group as long as you'd been there. You loved the work they'd done previously and had even become sort of a secret STAY as you listened to the boys when you were off the clock. Your interest was piqued by 3Racha specifically, their production talents were being wasted by JYP half the time until you got in his ear and told him to give them the creative control they desired. They had such raw natural talent and it had been your dream to work with a group like them, or even them specifically. Finally that time had come and you were overflowing with ideas and enthusiasm as you packed the concept ideas and art into a thick manilla folder before tucking it under your arm and rushing out of your office toward the elevator.

Your office was on one of the top floors and Stray Kids' practice room was three floors down, so it wasn't a long journey but you'd be damned if you were going to take the stairs in these heels. Tucking into the elevator between the Itzy members and a few employees from the costume design department, you all exchanged polite greetings and chatted about what the girls were up to at that moment. As the elevator stopped on your floor you politely excused yourself and wished them well before hurrying down the hall to the practice room. You could hear the screaming before you even reached the door and couldn't help the smile that crossed your face, knowing there would be nothing but chaos inside and preparing yourself accordingly.

Opening the door, you immediately saw that you were correct. Felix was on the floor stretching as Changbin pushed on his back, occasionally tickling his sides and causing him to lose form and fall over in a fit of laughter. Hyunjin and Han were over by the mirror eating foods that JYP would most likely scold them for, stuffing their cheeks and play fighting over a strawberry ice cream bar. On the opposite side of the room, Jeongin and Seungmin were crouched over a passed out Lee Know with his bucket hat pulled down over his eyes. They were taking turns stacking random objects on his face like their phones, wallets, and even Jeongin's shoe. Chan was in the back at the wall of cabinets, messing around with his infamous laptop. Hearing the door open, you were met by seven pairs of eyes as Minho didn't even so much as flinch. Most of them stood up besides Hyunjin who was hurrying to pack up their wrappers and the remaining snacks before stashing them in the corner underneath his jacket. Changbin pulled Felix up off the floor and Chan closed his laptop as they all stood and bowed respectfully before speaking.

"Hi, you must be (y/n) from the Creative Direction department. I'm Bangchan, this is Han, Changbin and Felix," he smiled as he introduced the members who had crowded around him, pointing toward the snack-stashing ferret in the back. "That one's Hyunjin, the one with only one shoe is Jeongin. The one beside him is Seungmin and...oh cmon, really mate?" Chan sighed and walked over to where Minho slept, tossing Jeongin his shoe and handing them each their respective phones and wallets before yanking back Minho's hat. "Wake up, the Director is here and you're snoring," he joked, earning a playful shove from the tired rabbit as he sat up and pushed his messy hair back beneath his hat again. Standing, he stretched his arms before joining the group and bowing to you. "My name is Minho, you can call me Minho," he said, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Their playful banter amused you as they were clearly a close-knit group, which you'd expected after so many years. These men were like brothers to one another and it was apparent in how they hung off of eachother's shoulders, arms, and backs. Clearing your throat you straightened up and gave them a respectful bow in return, tucking the folder behind your back. "It's a pleasure. My name is Ms. (Y/L/N) but you can all just call me (y/n). So, should we get started?" You questioned. Immediately they all looked at Bangchan, who nodded. They all say on the floor, legs crossed and hands on their lap. It was comical, resembling a group of kindergarten students ready for story time. Laughing, you sat as well and tucked your legs beneath you as you laid the folder in front of you and opened it, revealing its contents. Felix let out a quiet 'ooh' and Chan snickered under his breath.