Never say no to a good offer

Yn, a University student was always passionate to get a tattoo. She scheduled appointment with Ian studio. When she enters the studio she will be greeted by the sexy tattoo artist Jeon Jungkook whose arms are covered with so many colorful tattoos, he is wearing a see through white shirt which displays his Greek god like perfect abs. Yn, who is so chill about doing hookups plans to seduce him....

jk: Hi, Miss Yn. Welcome to my studio. I'm Jk. Please have a seat . What sort of piercing are you interested in today?

yn: umm actually i want one on my clit...

jk: Oh, that's a popular choice! I'll need you to remove any underwear or pants you're wearing so I can properly clean the area. Is that alright with you?

yn: yeah no worries

jk: Great. Please lie down on this strecther and make yourself comfortable. I'll begin by sterilizing the area with an antiseptic wipe. It might sting a bit, but it's nothing too severe. Just let me know if you need me to stop at any point.

He's so nervous... but excited too. he's never done this before. 

yn: okay *her wetness pouring even he is cleaning repeatedly* (fuck how can i tell him not to care about the piercing but eat my pussy which is wet for him)

jk: *smirks and places the wipes aside ..leans down and starts licking her pussy slowly*

yn: *moans slowly*

jk: *sucks her clit roughly as he licks her wet pussy*, what should I do with you? I shouldn't be doing this... but I just can't help myself. You taste so good.

yn: the piercing can wait..mmm

jk: *sits back on his heels and pulls her legs over his shoulder, spreading her wide* Oh, you don't say no to a good offer, do you? I'm gonna make sure you're properly satisfied before we go any further.

yn: *moans loudly* fuck yesss

jk: *tongue fucks her, sliding in and out* Mmm, you taste so fucking good. I can't believe how wet you are... I can feel your juices dripping down my chin. You're making this so much harder to resist.*leans in, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking gently before flicking it with his tongue* Ahh, you're so fucking tight... I love how you feel around my tongue. 

yn: *her moans are getting louder and more intense*

jk: *thumbs her entrance, circling around her bundle of nerves, as he continues to pleasure her with his mouth* Your moans are driving me crazy...... just let go, baby. Let it all out for me.

jk: *he speeds up, flicking his tongue harder, sucking harder, and thrusting his fingers deeper, as her moans get louder and more pleading*

yn: *her pussy is throbbing and her climax is about to explode* FUCK IM CUMMING!!

jk: *hears her voice and feels her body tense up, knowing she's about to cum* Yes, that's it ... cum for me... cum all over my fingers and my tongue.