chapter 1

Sadia pov:
This was early morning fajar time a girl was sobbing in prayer asking duas and this was none other than the female lead sadia she was too innocent for cruel world
"Ya Allah forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our menfolk and our womenfolk. O Allah, whomever you give life from among us give him life in Islam, and whomever you take way from us take him away in Faith. O Allah, do not forbid us their reward and do not send us astray after them. O Allah protect my dignity and self respect protect my loved ones give them all happiness ya Allah guide my path and grant me highest rank of jannah protect me from the hell fire forgive my sins"

After her fajar prayer sadia got up kept her mat aside and went to kitchen to cook for all sadia was actually very sweet and soft girl after the death of her parents her uncle ( father's brother ) take cared of her, though her aunt didn't like this his uncle made her study educated her gave her all rights as if she was his daughter he always considered her his daughter but her aunt never considered her, behaviour was different infront of his husband and diffrent when alone she was cruel to her because she felt that she was a threat to her daughter's life and would cause problem for her to get married .sadia was a well mannered girl which any man can desired to get married she was extremely beautiful helpful and caring in nature her beauty makes her aunt jealous not even her aunt every girl would be jealous to see her beauty that is why whenever proposal comes for her daughter they ask hand of sadia instead of her daughter.

Saida cooked the breakfast for everyone it was 8 in morning now she goes to school by 9 so she started arranging table for everyone as they would be coming down
His uncle Javed came down she greeted him"assalamualikum chachu"
His uncle greeted her "walaikum assalam my child" after seeing saida he asks"you do this many work in home go to school teach children and still not get tired at the time of prayer get up early cook for us I am really greatfull for having you as my niece in my life sadia may Allah keep you always happy and shower you with happiness my child"
Sadia replies " no chachu I am grateful to Allah that you are in my life give me the love of my both parents gave me support whenever I was troubled thanks to you that today I am independent sucessful may the almighty always keep you healthy and you have a long life" .

(Chachu is an hindi/Urdu word for father's brother and chachi for father's brother's wife don't worry guys I will help you with any Urdu or Hindi words you feeling difficulty mostly I will keep it English so it reaches to a greater readers)

This was the time when sadia's aunt shagufta enters the dining area after listening to the praises given by husband to her niece she felt jealous and was fuming in anger
"Sadia what areyou chit chatting here go and make choclate milk for hafsha before she gets up"she tells.
"What's the hurry dear why are you scolding sadia I was the one who started the talk she was working only and my view I would say hafshah should also get up early help sadia and learn some cooking and start doing some work she has already dropped college look at sadia after completing her education working as teacher doing all house workes as well as devoting time for prayers I am really worried now for hafsha she is 2 years elder to sadia but not at all serious about life I am worried how she will get married"his uncle tells.
" Why are you speaking like this Javed she is our daughter and I know she far better than any girl" her aunt speaks. Actually shagufta herself know that her daughter is nothing compared to sadia in every aspect sadia will win that is why she always tried to bring her down.
"I don't know how you speak like this have you ever seen her dressing is this how girls dress she hangs out with random boys does she even have shame, I have given the same freedom to sadia but she never broke my trust fear shagufta fear, fear of Allah what will you say him on the day of judgement if today we don't guide her she will be astrayed from the path"his uncle tells.
Her aunt ignores him she knows at some point that he is right sadia is a girl who is very modest covers her head with dupatta at home  wears burkhas and abaya never let any non mehram touch her, somewhere she was guilty for not guiding her daughter and leaving her on her own will but again the shaytaan in her diverts her , so she ignores her husband's words.

So guys that's all for today and I hope you loved the first part I will upload regularly
This is my first story hope you give feedback in the comments I will surely read .
If you like them vote for me.🙂🙂🙂🙂